Introduce yourself here!

Page 30 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 13, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone... It's nice to be here. I am from Malaysia. I am a fan of games, especially sports like football and formula 1. I am very interested in Fifa games, have been playing fifa games since 2006 and also formula 1 because I bought a pc that year. Hoping to get a lot of latest information about the latest games, especially in the PCGAMER community. Thank you

Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 13, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum)

Hi everyone... It's nice to be here. I am from Malaysia. I am a fan of games, especially sports like football and formula 1. I am very interested in Fifa games, have been playing fifa games since 2006 and also formula 1 because I bought a pc that year. Hoping to get a lot of latest information about the latest games, especially in the PCGAMER community. Thank you
welcome to the forum!
what do you do besides playing pc games? what is your job? other hobbies?

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
Hullo everyone! I’m a young gamer and game developer from the good ‘ol U.S. of A.
I mostly play shooters with most of my time spent in CS:GO and R6 Siege.
I started reading PC Gamer magazine about 4 years ago and have recently started reading the website articles (which led me to these forums)
I make mostly horror games but have a few third person shooters in the works. I’m planning to go into the industry as a level designer.
I think that’s most of it, I’m always up to chatting with my fellow gamers :)

Jan 24, 2023
Visit site
View attachment 8

Hello everyone and welcome to the PC Gamer Community!

Introduce yourself: We'd love to hear a bit about you below. Thanks so much for joining our community and helping it to grow into something truly incredible! If you have thoughts, suggestions and ideas please head over to this feedback section and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Get involved: Notice those trophy points next to my name and in the top right of your settings? You can earn trophies for being a great contributor, having good discourse and of course, getting likes. (What would the PC Gamer forums be without a bit of gamification to reward our good users ey?) If you want some quick links to threads full of ways to contribute, here are some of our favourites:

What was the first video game you remember playing?
What RPG Characters have you Dated/Had Relationships With?
RPG Red Carpet Megathread - Show off your ingame passion for fashion!
Show us your setup!

So there you have it, tons to do. As you read the forum rules, create accounts, choose avatars and get ready to post, remember you’re building this community with us!

Engage!
Stevie💡🎯

Hello folks,
Excited to be here! Haven’t played VG for a while but quite familiar with all or most OG games. From remembering the old Nintendo/Super NES games to the Sega platforms. And now, the new Nintendo game system to PS5…XBox & Atari, etc. You name them!

All in all, VG is the way to go! Let’s get it…✊🏼

Jan 25, 2023
Visit site
Hi am Dexis, Big gamer.
no game to big or small to finish.
Play everything and love shooter games.
Currently busy with little nightmares, nice thinking game and scary. Will play number 2 soon.
I've always been a fan of PC Gamer and I look forward to interacting with everyone and building this community here.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 27, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone, I don’t know English well, so I’m writing through a translator, I’m a fan of The last of us, especially from the series, I recently started watching a stream on GS GO, this is something
If someone wants to watch, if that lasts 7 hours)

TRENDING THREADS