Introduce yourself here!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I'm Baleoce. I play a lot of Overwatch (Pharah and Moira mostly) and Diablo III (my favourite class is Wizard). I used to play a ton of FFXI, and XIV back in the day. I have a Reaper Necromancer on Guild Wars 2 that I enjoy logging onto every now and again. My favourite game of all time is Landstalker on the Mega Drive. I'm really into VGM. I'm also really looking forward to both Cyberpunk 2077 and Final Fantasy VII Remake this year.

Nice to meet you all!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello! This place feels like a blast from the past! Forums are cool again?!

Anywho, in a nutshell, I’m a super geeky Canadian lady who has been gaming for a long time (I remember playing with the family’s Atari 2600 as a little kiddo) on both consoles and PC (ahhhh Windows 3.1, you fill me with nostalgia!). I also started tinkering around with PC hardware in my mid teens and never looked back, I always have had a custom build that I upgrade myself (nothing fancy though).

It’s actually a bit of a pain to be as geeky as I am, because there’s no way in heck I’ll catch up in this lifetime on all the anime I’d like to watch, sci-fi books to read, board games I’d like to try, on top of all the games I own (over 850 on Steam alone). I own an embarrassing amount of games that I never even got the chance to play! That is the only reason my superpower would be freezing time if I could choose one! 😝

Cheers!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hey there! I'm neon/drifter and I've got 16 GBs of RAM with a Ryzen 5 3600, a GTX 1070 Ti and a buncha games.

I love my indies. Night in the Woods, Hyper Light Drifter and Hollow Knight are my top three of all time.

I also love Destiny 2.

Building PCs is a passion, I actually do love the game PC Building Simulator.

Excited to be with this new community.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello Everyone. My name is Grant and I live in Canada.

When I first started gaming I used to skip class, sneak into the arcades and play Pac-Man, Elevator Action and Tron. Which could explain why I'm a paramedic now and not a Dr or something.

I got into PC gaming thanks to X-Wing and Tie Fighter in the early '90s. Now, I have more games in my libraries than I can ever play in my lifetime. Seriously, if I played 1 game a week for the rest of my life I would have to be 107 to play them all, not including any new purchases. Damned sales.

Though my first love will always be RPGs I will give anything a shot. Currently, I am playing Arizona Sunshine on my Vive.

Cheers

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi I'm Alias Neo and just dropping a quick like to let you all know you're in the Matrix and not to follow the white rabbit after all look what it did for me!.

Jokes aside been playing games sense space invaders released so an old gamer here for sure. Love all types of games with other interests including Cosmology Astronomy Biology Reading etc in real life I'm a computer Technician.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Hey,

UK dude, almost thirty, work a boring job so I can hunch over my desk in a dark room on my own and play PC games in my free time.

Played PC games when I was a little boy, but never very seriously. Been a console gamer really for the majority of my life but around this time last year I finally had enough of my own money to buy an okay gaming rig and my PS4 and Xbox one have been gathering dust ever since.

Right now if you're gonna see me anywhere, you'll probably see me on Steam playing Destiny 2. After the initial rush of playing PC exclusives, replaying old favourites pushed to their limits on my PC and playing a LOT of Diablo III, I wouldn't say there has been a massive amount of new stuff that has come out that has really held me, other than Borderlands 3 so I go back to the comfort of Destiny 2 again.

If I am not playing that, I'm probably watching something on Crunchyroll.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Been here for a few years. Not sure how many. Been playing PC games since I built my first computer in 2000. Wolfenstein opened up the PC gaming world for me. (Atari came first of course.) Then Half-Life blew me away. During the Medal Of Honor days I was unbeatable. Loved Call Of Duty when it first arrived but grew tried of it after playing Battlefield Bad Company. Now I'm an old guy trying to keep up with the kids. Getting my ass kicked everyday playing the new CODMW, but it's fun. Just waiting for Dice to put out another decent Battlefield game like BF4 and BF1.

Let's play and have some fun.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Herkyman in da house!

I was playing PC games when most of you, heck, most of your parents were still in diapers! Back in the 1980's... Started playing in the days of 386SX, Microsoft Flight Sim was my first PC game. At the time I was already in my 20's, serving in the USAF as a C-130 Flight Engineer.

Build my own rig to keep it up to specs with latest. Still love flight sims, but have expanded my gaming library by a few genres... MMORPG's, RPG's, FPS, racing/flying/blowing crap up!

Before 386SX, I was an avid Mario Brothers geek in the original Nintendo... Zelda... Castlevania… Icarus...

Check six!

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi I am Doomed_User (real name Brad), I live in Australia about an hour south of Sydney in a city called Wollongong. I have got back into PC gaming about a year and half ago after not playing much apart from the odd game on PS4. I have really enjoyed getting back into PC gaming, SSD's and modern graphics cards are amazing.

I'm a big multiplayer shooter fan, COD (actually really enjoying the new MW), Doom 2016, Battalion 1944, CS:GO, Bioshock. Looking forward to getting into another genre and something completely different though.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Well hello there Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Prussian_Prince (real name Stewart). I started playing games on a Commadore 64 in the middle 80's. Play alot of Strategy games and some RPG's. About to retire after 25 years in Law Enforcement so will have plenty of time to play!

All my mates had C64 and Vic 20 before that, I so wanted one so obviously my parents got me an Amstrad CPC464. Funnily enough I spent a lot of time at friends houses as a lad.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

I'm Hazz3r! I've been a PC Gamer for nearly 16 years since Counter-Strike: Source came out. I've been reading PC Gamer for 10 ish years and dabbling across internet forums for at least as long.

I continue to be a huge fan of CS, but I especially love the Action Strategy genre that's come into fruition in recent years, especially HITMAN (2016), which is one of my favourite games of all time.

I'm also a console gamer but who cares about that right now :)

I'm a Software Developer professionally working at a Software house, but I'm an Electronic Engineer academically :)

I spend a lot of my free time playing games (obviously), dabbling in web apps and game dev, and watching American Football.

HannahFBG

Registered Developer
Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm Hannah, I've been working in the games industry for five years, after many other lives doing many other things. I'm Communications Director at Failbetter Games, and we're dead chuffed to be the first studio to run a Studio Spotlight here! Expect lots more from me this week; looking forward to it!

Bruno_CCCP

Registered Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone!
I'm Bruno, I'm the Communications Director at CCCP, a french studio that made Dead in Vinland in 2018, and we're currently working on The Last Spell :)
Personally, I've been playing games for as long as I remember (i've got pictures of 3-year old me playing games), and it's always a pleasure to read PC Gamer :)

Hello, community. My name is Frindis and I am an avid video game collector/player. I do not have any favorite genre, which means I dive into a lot of different material, which is both fun and educational. I started playing computer games on Atari 520ST (which I still have), before going over to Amiga 1200 and later the Pentium 60/75MHZ PC and PS console. Now I am purely using a PC, but have subscriptions to Xbox and soon PS Now. I tend to follow what is new while enjoying the old gems from time to time. If you ever need help with choosing a video game, I can definitely be of assistance.

TRENDING THREADS