How do I contact the owner of the data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2022
Visit site
Good afternoon. This is the first time I am writing a post. Was leafing through random entries on the pastebin today and found people's personal information. Is it possible to contact the owners to warn them about identity theft? I wrote to support pastbin, they said that soon will be removed, but the owner can not get in touch :(

CParsons

Staff member
Good afternoon. This is the first time I am writing a post. Was leafing through random entries on the pastebin today and found people's personal information. Is it possible to contact the owners to warn them about identity theft? I wrote to support pastbin, they said that soon will be removed, but the owner can not get in touch :(

I've removed the link from your post since by having it there, you are effectively sharing the info as well. However, where you have reported the post to PasteBin, not much else can be done. Other than that, you have no way to reach out to the individuals affected. You could reach out to the organizations mentioned if you so wish and report it through their channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS