Gaming Keyboards

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

View: https://imgur.com/a/909cM9F

Im not a big Japanophile (or a Japanophobe either) but those keycaps are lush.

Reactions: Brian Boru
they remind me of a Japanese theme I have on my phone

You can get metal keycaps as well.

Aug 30, 2024
Visit site
I saw a really cool quote on one website that sells mechanical keyboards:
No game has been won by having GAMING written on the keyboard or having lots of spinners and screens. Any keyboard becomes a gaming keyboard when you start playing a game
which I find very wittily.

But have you ever used a split keyboard? The cool thing about it is that you can remove the other half and have a LOT of free space on your desk to move your mouse around. This is especially useful when you play CS or any other shooter game where you don't need the whole keyboard but have to move your mouse around a lot.

I saw a really cool quote on one website that sells mechanical keyboards:

which I find very wittily.

But have you ever used a split keyboard? The cool thing about it is that you can remove the other half and have a LOT of free space on your desk to move your mouse around. This is especially useful when you play CS or any other shooter game where you don't need the whole keyboard but have to move your mouse around a lot.
Well i sort of agree but not 100%. Gaming keyboards, atleast good ones, often focus on things like latency and tactile feedback and yes you sure can get non gaming keyboards that are just as good but there are allso allot keyboards that actually can hinder you by being sluggish, squbbly, squashy, mushy etc. Yes you probably wont loose Minecraft by not having the top of the line keyboard but you sure can loose a top level CS match by having a bad one.

Sep 19, 2024
Visit site
I’m using the Razer BlackWidow V3 mechanical keyboard. The Yellow switches offer a smooth, responsive typing and gaming experience. The key feedback is precise, and the RGB backlighting adds a cool touch. It’s perfect for both gaming and everyday use!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts