F1 2019 Esports Events

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Saw today that Lando Norris had issues with the game and uninstalled it during his live stream cause he couldn’t participate in the race. Seems like a bad press nightmare for Codemasters.

I have to say when it comes to what all the race series have done to present a product during the Coronavirus, F1 has completely dropped the ball.

NASCAR, IndyCar, IMSA, GT World Challenge Europe and America, are all putting out a serious professional product. IndyCar especially is doing an excellent job, with guest drivers, keeping it at a consistent length and time, having almost all drivers involved, etc. F1 on the other hand. the first race was treated like a joke, subsequent races were somewhat better but with less than half the field joining in, the arcadey F1 2019 game, and field fillers that aren't all that good at it, its almost a joke.

Reactions: McStabStab
Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
I have to say when it comes to what all the race series have done to present a product during the Coronavirus, F1 has completely dropped the ball.
I will be honest with you on this one, and ask you one simple question. When a game has done some effort like those games you have mentioned and starts giving bulks of free copies since people are not willing to pay for it in main cases, what would you expect from it in the future?

I will be honest with you on this one, and ask you one simple question. When a game has done some effort like those games you have mentioned and starts giving bulks of free copies since people are not willing to pay for it in main cases, what would you expect from it in the future?

I don't understand your question. Nobody is giving anything away. The various pro race series are presenting televised online races with their pro drivers entered in them on iRacing and other platforms. iRacing which is what most of these series are running on is a subscription service, and doesn't cost much its like $10 a month, nobody is getting it for free and you can't pirate it or anything. The other game being used is Assetto Corsa Competizione which many of these drivers were already using, and is a major eSports title, so again not being pirated since its not very useful without the online element.

TRENDING THREADS