Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 50 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to have to say Railgun! Not only is it fun to use, it's something that we'll be able to make in the near future. Variants of it already exist today. Now that, is cool. o_O

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
id say the Magnetic Repulsor. theres no telling what you could do with that. with the right timing, you could send your enemies into asteroids, black holes, space stations, their own kind? thats just fun to me. push em away and blow em up.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I dunno, the energized boost sounds like the perfect smash button to crash into enemies rage moment, something i see myself doing Kappa, but really i would love some sort of endgame nuke you could get, something so OP that the entire system goes offline for a few seconds after launching.

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
Woo Hoo! Where are the Ochars?! I'm an arc-9000 kind of guy but magnetic repulsers, especially if I can repulse myself from an asteroid or a colonial Wreck would be interesting flying. Great job on 2 so far!

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
Temporal Nano Recompensator!
I mean, that name is awesome!
Plus, the three separate modes give it a lot of flexibility when it comes to healing. (I loved the gunship in the first game, so it's kind of hard to not want a hull healing device)

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
So hyped! Corrosion injector is my jam, since I used corrosion missiles to defeat my very first corvettes. Magnetic repulsor would also be a great choice, but certainly I aim for some straight hull damage first.

GL to all, thanks for the givaway!

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
On my side I really can’t wait to use any new ship compare to ES1.
And other than that, I’m mainly looking to learn and see what are all the ultimates and how they can change the pacing of the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS