Giveaway Enter here to win a free Starter Pack or Master Pack for Spellbreak!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
Loving the game so far, even if there seems to be some important stuff missing... Such as, in-built chatbox or direct messages of some sort, since there are many times I want to communicate with people from my friends list to ask if they wanna play now or later and such, also the inability to drop gauntlets, belts, amulets and boots is bothering me. I think it would be an important addition to duos/squads (just off the top of my head, a "funnel" strategy, where you give all the legendary/epic loot to the best player with super offensive gauntlet choices and the other 2 are supporting him). I also have a few gauntlet ideas, such as Life, Light, Arcane, Affliction, Unholy, Blood. (but there's too much detail to type it here :p). My favorite aspect to the game is the spells (of course). Being a battle-mage with such fast-pace and action-packed combat makes my skin shiver every time I play. Keep up the good work, Proletariat team! <3

Sep 24, 2020
Visit site
Love Spellbreak!!! Looking forward to the Chapters release.

I'd love to see a 4 person squads game with say 64 players on the map so I can get an extra friend or viewer in the game.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Sliding would be amazing mechanic to add, especially when going down those hills, can pickup some more speed, additionally can be used during company also.
I wonder how it would work when you dash in the air.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I’d like to see some other kinds of progression. Unlocking new traits feels like a little bit of a grind without many carrots along the way right now.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Spellbreak was honestly one of the most inspiring projects to see in alpha. With such a creative twist on battle royale, especially with the massive oversaturation of the market, I really want to see this game succeed, and encourage projects like it to come forth. It's so fun to jump into the air, and shoot someone with an icicle from 100 meters away, or to shock someone else's ice path to catch them off guard. The game is so fun and easy to get into, but really hard to master as well, with so many interactions between spells, and the combos you can do with runes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS