Giveaway PC Gamer is giving away more free Starter and Master packs for Spellbreak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHaag

Staff member
Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
Our last Spellbreak giveaway was so popular, we're back with more free Starter and Master packs!

Spellbreak.jpg
Spellbreak is a multiplayer action-spellcasting game where you unleash your inner battlemage. Master elemental magic to fit your playstyle and cast powerful spell combinations to dominate other players across the Hollow Lands.

Choose a class: Frostborn, Conduit, Pyromancer, Toxicologist, Stoneshaper, or Tempest. Each has its own playstyle, which you can customize with talents as you grow in power. Seize hold of two powerful magic gauntlets and blend devastating spell combinations to control the battlefield with fiery tornadoes, electrified gas clouds, and more! The fractured battleground of the Hollow Lands is just the beginning of your adventure in the greater world of Primdal. Can you summon the strength, skill, and cunning to unleash the battlemage within?

The Giveaway

Fifty winners will win free Spellbreak packs!!
  • Twenty-Five (25) Grand Prize Winners will receive: (1) Master Pack key - retail $119.99. Contains 15,000 gold, Keymaster Outfit, Bughunter Outfit, Patchwork Outfit, Master Badge, Battlemage Badge, Mag Badge
  • Twenty-Five (25) Runners-Up will receive: (1) Starter Pack key - retail $4.99. Contains 600 gold, Bewitching Glimmer Outfit
How to Enter
  • Sign in to the PC Gamer forums or create a forum account.
  • Comment on this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us what feature you'd like to see added to Spellbreak, or your current favorite aspect of the game.
  • Sign your PC Gamer username in our giveaway widget linked here to confirm your entry. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
You can only enter once and only comments on this thread qualify. The giveaway runs until 11:59 PM ET on December 8, 2020. After the deadline to enter, we’ll select the winners and announce in the widget linked above.

If you’re one of the winners, we'll reach out to you via email with your key, so keep an eye on your inbox!

What are you waiting for? Get your entries in now!

I hope that the hype surrounding this giveaway is a big help for the devs.! i like how its a fantasy styled Battle Royale but i believe that there could be more visual variety in the map, some of the skills DPS could be tweaked, but overall, for a fantasy styled Battle Royale that doesnt have overly bad microtransactions, its a solid entry.

Reactions: H.Gaming
May 3, 2020
Visit site
First and foremost I'd like to see the game on Steam. Won't give it a try on EGS, because it suck so much in UX it shouldn't even exist. Then I'd try the game for my self (been watching streams, mostly from Rakin, and the game seems AWESOME).

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Love the game but I think it would go a long way towards adding to the player base and increasing its profile if it was added to steam. Keep up the good work!!

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
a pvp shooter (?) but with spellcasting instead of guns? now that's interesting :) can't wait to see how this goes. i hope they implement other game mode options like single deathmatch and team deathmatch, that will be great!

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm a big fan of the game, been playing it with my sister so much, but that has been hard lately due to the decisions being made.

Clash is fun, but it doesn't have the long-term staying power the BR mode has. That would be fine normally, but it has completely split the already fairly small player base to the point where you can't find either BR games or Clash reliably. BR lobbies are a ghost town, and Clash, which should be a fun warmup mode, is what everybody is playing, but it's very common to see 3v3 or 4v6 as opposed to the max player count.

Lastly, switching the match types this late makes me feel like the game is rudderless, that even the devs don't know what they want to do. When it was BR only, there were multiple viable builds it seemed, lots of cool unique ways to play your character. Most of that seems to have been thrown out with Clash. I'm all for the two modes being different, unique, but how you setup your character is so different between Clash and BR that you basically have to relearn how to play whenever you switch. After weeks of playing Clash, I jumped back into BR and it has not been enjoyable. I don't care if the game changes again, but I want the new direction to feel intentional, and to be fully backed.

One way or another, new players have to be brought in and the dev team needs to figure out what they want this game to be right quick, because people are leaving right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bahary and LividFB
Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
I'd would love a water gauntlet and way more runes to be added. What I love about the game? The fantasy/rpg theme and the movement aspects of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS