The requirements are really high considering that it's an isometric hack 'n slash. My PC meets this requirements with ease (as long as I stick to 1080p), but not everyone will be happy. The new engine must be quire demanding. I hope that the posted requirements will let us play in 60 fps.I wonder how much of the Diablo 2 manual still applies to the new version... I have it around somewhere, though i can't find it right now.
No hellish spec demands, fortunatelywww.techradar.com
Well, my last pc would have run minimum easy enough but not recommended, but I can now.
Not sure what is needed for 1440p though.
- Turns the game into a well behaved DirectX 11 title on Windows 10 (also 7, 8 and 8.1).
- High quality scaling to fit modern screen sizes, including widescreen aspect ratios.
- High FPS mod using motion prediction, bypassing the internal 25 fps limit. Play at 60 fps and higher! (video)
- Anti-aliasing of specific jagged edges in the game (sprites, walls, some floors).
- Seamless windowed/fullscreen switching with (ALT-Enter).
- Improved fullscreen: instant ALT-TAB and low latency.
- Improved windowed mode.
- Proper gamma/contrast.
- Fixes a few window-related glitches in Diablo II itself.
I never played D3 before, so it's a good deal for me. From what I've seen in other places D3 plus all add-ons is more expensive than in this bundle with D2R.Ignores Prime Evil Collection, I don't want 3 again.
It's not cheap, but still the price is lower than the price for most AAA titles. At least in the EU area. And yes, it's a digital copy of course. I suspect there will be no physical release.Its not so cheap here but nothing is, I wait a while as no rush to buy, its a digital copy I assume
The alpha tests have shown that the game is of high quality. I think that Blizzard took a lesson from Warcraft 3 Reforged and now will provide a great remaster. What's important the game is produced by former Vicarious Visions, which is known for quality remasters.Would like to check it out sometime. I will probably wait for reviews because of how warcraft 3 remake turned out. I don't trust blizzard at all