Diablo 2 Resurrected

Feb 22, 2021
We finally have the "remake" of the game. Honestly from what I've seen on Blizzcon it makes me very happy and hopeful that the game will be done properly as Vicarious Visions are managing the project itself. Most importantly the core game will stay the same, rules, movement, environment, loot... everything. And the quality of life will be improved for todays RPG hack and slash standards.

I personally wont pre purchase, but as soon as I see the reviews and community feedback, if its all good, you can have my money!

What's your opinion on all of this?

Reactions: Sarafan

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Jan 14, 2020
I'm also waiting for Diablo 2: Resurrected. The core thing is whether Blizzard will fulfill his promises. They promised a lot when it comes for Warcraft 3: Reforged and we all know how it ended. If they manage to deliver all of the announced features, we'll have a wonderful remaster. I have to say though that the 3D version of the game has a slightly different atmosphere. Perhaps it would be better to stick to the 2D engine and prepare high resolution assets only. This was done well in Starcraft Remastered. But apparently Blizzard aims into something more. That's quite risky, but may be profitable if done properly.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS