computer problem

Nov 2, 2023
Visit site
I have a TG01-2176z. Ive upgraded the RAM to samsungs 980 pro with heatsinks and the memory up to 1tb. My only other concern now is that running Battlefield, the only game this happens with, causes my dt to get very hot. Ive purchased an upgrade exit fan to install but what should i look up in terms of getting a new cpu cooler. Didnt get any clear answers googling it myself.

this one?

Ive upgraded the RAM to samsungs 980 pro with heatsinks and the memory up to 1tb.
980 Pro isn't ram, its storage. I assume the 1tb is its size... as no one has 1tb of ram yet in a desktop

causes my dt to get very hot.

What is the actual problem as you have said when it happens but not what.
what is a dt? desktop?

Not same model but same case... I see its got some intake holes on side, none on front. Better than nothing I guess.

it doesn't offer much in re usability as the motherboard only works in the case, and the Power supply only works with the motherboard. Otherwise I would suggest a new case.

cooler looks standard fittings, I am not sure what you could put in to make it much better.
Only fan in case is exhaust so that isn't going to help. Airflow makes me wonder.

TRENDING THREADS