Coconut Monkey Cornerclub

Page 48 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
How about Uranus?
It's fine. Yours?

When Guido was in middle school, I used to pick a topic I thought he would be interested in and we'd spend some time on the weekend learning about it. My wife got up and walked out of our discussion on the solar system due to us having a little too much fun with that planet.

Mike Honcho once got paid for this topic:

NSFW
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmuNAODlj4A

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Mildly NSFW routine from dating days:

Me: You have a heavenly body.
She: Aw, so sweet.
Me: So, guess which heavenly body you are to me.
She, brightly: A star?
Me: Of course you are sweetie, but that's not THE one.
She, doubtfully: How about a moon?
Me: Oh yes babe, any time—but that's not it either.
She, puzzled: Dunno so, what am I?
Me: Asteroid.
She: :unsure:
Me: …
She 3 seconds later: Hey!
She 1 second later: Whack!!

Happy Father's Day.

I always baffle my wife by getting my kids presents on Father's Day, but usually it's something selfish that I want to use with them. Outlast Trials here we come!

Happy Father's Day.

I got my kid a donut today, but only because I wanted one as well. She asks for them every time she sees them, so she was quite happy. I also want them every time I see them, so I was quite happy as well.

Happy Father's Day.

I got my kid a donut today, but only because I wanted one as well. She asks for them every time she sees them, so she was quite happy. I also want them every time I see them, so I was quite happy as well.
In Big Ambitions, there's a button to see what the most "in demand" products are in each district. It's ALWAYS donuts in first. Don't know if that's an inside joke among the developers or not, but I've started giving away free donuts in my stores to see if I can sate the desire for them.

Ooh, classy! I'm more of a Cadbury guy—well, my wallet is…
Listen, if its chocolate of any kind I'm all over it. Try to stick to a couple of squares of dark a day during the week, but when the weekend comes round its fair game.

But honestly, Cadbury/Galaxy got nothing on Karl Fazer Blue. No idea why the Finns do basic milk chocolate so well.

Reactions: Pifanjr
Listen, if its chocolate of any kind I'm all over it. Try to stick to a couple of squares of dark a day during the week, but when the weekend comes round its fair game.

But honestly, Cadbury/Galaxy got nothing on Karl Fazer Blue. No idea why the Finns do basic milk chocolate so well.
We don't keep chocolate in the house. I don't eat it all at once. It takes a few minutes. Have you ever seen Augustus Gloop in Willy Wonka? He's my muse.

milk chocolate
Man, that site you linked is pushy!
But I prefer dark chocy—was Bournville on your side of the Atlantic, best baking chips over here :D

sxrWzVg.png

No suffering from me :) Every second has been a joy

May I refer you to a later post, where the real story is revealed?

I got to get all the medical supplies. Last night I never got them, as I tend to trail along behind my kids

I don't eat it all at once
I used to grab 5-10 chips at one go whenever passing the fridge. Now it's one chip every time—who's a good boy then?

But I prefer dark chocy—was Bournville on your side of the Atlantic, best baking chips over here :D

sxrWzVg.png

May I refer you to a later post, where the real story is revealed?

I used to grab 5-10 chips at one go whenever passing the fridge. Now it's one chip every time—who's a good boy then?
If I remember right, I encouraged them at one point to get the supplies because they are better at the game than I am. As long as they are alive, I got a chance. They just have to revive me occasionally because I'm always one hit away from death.

Back to chocolate, I like to make chocolate fondues. But only when no one else is at home. I'd hate for a Waffle House-like fight to break out over who gets to dip their banana into it next. Wigs flying everywhere. Chairs bouncing off people's heads. It could get ugly.

It's going to require an actual miracle for them to locate that missing Titanic sub, and then it would take an additional miracle to recover that 23,000 pounds of junk before the oxygen runs out. With all the modern tech available in the world, this sub has no way of pinging its location. In fact, the sub has only a rudimentary navigation system and likely has no idea where it is anyway, as it got turned around and lost on one of its only other missions. The sub even uses an off-brand Playstation controller to drive it. I wouldn't put my worst enemy on that thing. What a horrible way to go.

Graphic illustrating some of the details of that sub:

- the Titanic rests at a depth of 12,500 feet under the ocean
- the deepest deep-sea rescue ever was at a depth of 1, 575 feet
-
life support systems (oxygen) is 96 hours (sub left Newfoundland on 6/17)
- as @ZedClampet the sub is controlled by a game controller

Why anyone would get in submarine controlled by a video game control and travel over 12,000 feet under the ocean is beyond me. But I have to feel sympathy for anyone to experience that slow desperation that they must be feeling.

Oops sorry, it was the first thing that came up with Fazer Blue in stock for the US.

Dark chocolate is really good too, almost a different thing to milk chocolate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its fairly normal to use video game controllers for all kinds of stuff, military uses them for drones all over the world for example. Still I dont understand the lack of some sort of locater/transponder. Seems like a pretty cowboy operation for what theyre doing.

Guido favors dark chocolate. I don't really care for it. On the other hand, we have a chocolatier here in town that makes dark chocolate that is palatable to me, but I still prefer their regular and their white chocolate. Sadly, their white chocolate gives you heart attacks just from looking at it. Tasty stuff, though.

That chocolatier only sells 3 candy bars, one of each type of chocolate. And the rest of the stuff they sell are chocolate sculptures, which are crazy expensive. I would feel regret eating their sculptures. They look amazing.

I have to feel sympathy for anyone to experience that slow desperation that they must be feeling.
I dont understand the lack of some sort of locater/transponder. Seems like a pretty cowboy operation for what theyre doing.

From what I understand, there's a (decent) chance the submersible imploded. That's probably better than a slow death and would also explain why there has been no communication from the vessel.

From what I understand, there's a (decent) chance the submersible imploded. That's probably better than a slow death and would also explain why there has been no communication from the vessel.
Unless something has changed in the last hour, the last news I had was that they thought they were hearing knocking noises every half hour. The ocean is an odd place, though. Could be coming from something else, but they were trying to triangulate the sounds.

A few years ago we went to the biggest department store here, I think it was on or close to our anniversary and decided to get 2 of every type of chocolate from the chocolatier there, turns out they had over 50 different varieties, such a shame it was.

Yea I read an article this morning about the knocking sounds, thats why I assumed they hadn't imploded as well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts