Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Zloth

Community Contributor
Speak friend and enter?
(Hard to see with a white background - clicking the image should take you to something you can fill the screen with)

full

Laying down the Law of Three
full

Say "hello" to my little friend! (Well, maybe not a friend, exactly...)
full

Played a little Metro Exodus last night and it is not from any cutscene. Shows just how amazing looking the game is. It is especially thrilling to play in dark areas. You basically have to rely on any nearby light sources or your own to see anything. When you have the hissing sound of mutant spiders or other nasty creatures around you, It really gives you the shivers.
dvhHJLh.png

2k7YVkt.png

iVO6gF9.png

Played a little Metro Exodus last night and it is not from any cutscene. Shows just how amazing looking the game is. It is especially thrilling to play in dark areas. You basically have to rely on any nearby light sources or your own to see anything. When you have the hissing sound of mutant spiders or other nasty creatures around you, It really gives you the shivers.
dvhHJLh.png

2k7YVkt.png

iVO6gF9.png
Metro: Exodus is one of my favorite looking games of all time. It is a truly stunning game and I find it incredibly immersive. I downloaded the Enhanced Edition for a second playthrough but I haven't gotten to it yet.

Zloth

Community Contributor
This is starting to become its own little art form... Here's somebody walking around to all the cities of Skyrim, with a few stops to see gather in the sights or a quick ale by the fire. Looks like animals are set to passive. It takes... quite some time.
View: https://youtu.be/6wLoG-SClXU

I left it on while working today. It makes for great background sounds (until an advertisement jumps up).

TRENDING THREADS