Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
u8dAbbb.jpg

6h5BJnc.jpg

j9Nin0Y.jpg

Y7XH8pi.jpg

JunaeBenne

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
Let's appreciate beautiful games.

From the obvious picks like Witcher 3

View attachment 12

to less obvious picks like Divinity Original Sin 2

08201ed4045b8f9bcc01575f524862a7a47b74a45add06eac69502656d575490.jpg

Or perhaps more stylized games like Darkest Dungeon

ss_0f2d9d483cb6bc1a33f4af9fbb9b789e9fcd2b16.1920x1080.jpg

All is free to post as long as it tickles one of your aesthetic senses.

So go ahead and show us good looking games. ^^
I haven't played Darkest Dungeon but I know that art style anywhere!!

Yeah, was happy with that one:) Had a lot of fun with that expansion. Good story, believable characters, and a lot of fun quests. The caretaker fight was pretty badass and you actually had to think a little and not just smash your way through him. Tempted to try out Witcher 2 as I never really managed to play through it because of a shitty computer. It looked beautiful, but choppy as hell for me, unfortunately.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Finally, time for some Witcher 3!

You're sure this was developed in Poland? Not England?
full

In many ways, the first area of this game could be called The Two Towering Trees
full

The little graphics glitches on the right of this one are 3D Vision artifacts - the game engine didn't thing those textures would be drawn
full

Beauclair Palace from the Tourny Grounds (Blood & Wine DLC)
full

Zloth

Community Contributor
Lara was found a ship stuck in a cave deep in the jungle but this tops even that! This is a beached as it gets without going to another planet.
full

Fancy picnic
full

Fyke Tower
full

I really loved this rock formation in Blood & Wine but the game never really said anything about it. There was a fort or some such in between but no lore at all that I could find. I couldn't even find a name for them so just called them The Fangs.
full

I really liked the picnic one. That side-quest is pretty, pretty romantic:) I have not been on top of those fangs yet, but I reckon one of them got a place of power. Perhaps they just made the rock formation out of the general vampire theme for that DLC. It is a cool screenshot, especially with the moon behind and that lonely flower trying to survive on that rocky/gravel surface.

TRENDING THREADS