Beautiful Game Appreciation

Page 38 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
rumor has it that in order to get an A+ in PE they have to do a leg stand.

cp2077

9Y0Yjs1.jpg

7tO34R1.jpg

oD83Gr5.jpg

dJqsyP5.jpg

NxXHFtw.jpg

UD0M1ap.jpg

AlERdIE.jpg

Co44QPh.jpg

sJtwn58.jpg

RwVW9tZ.jpg

I have been playing a lil. Lately mostly watching Tv- need a break sometimes. I dont really watch a lot of movies or series because of stupid politics etc. I mostly watch fights like boxing- most all are old fights and I've watched multi times. I like Floyd Mayweather Jr.- and Bivol- and Naoya Inoue. I watch some others also- but I really like these guys. I also watch a lot of war and or cold case and serial killer and or crime documentaries- or science stuff- space- tech etc. Most movies etc are based or taken from actual science or fact or criminals and murderers- dramatized etc. The real thing- Much better than fake garbage imo.

I have been buying and or playing tons of games actually- just haven't got around to posting. Also a lot of the games I do not care for- or mostly bought them to get trading cards- or achievements etc. Over the last few months I bought a few games.

This last Steam Holiday sale I bought like 36-37 games? Still have a few installed I have not completed yet. I buy the full package with all dlc' unless just music or artbook type stuff. This last 2023 sale- I bought for my Steam account- Metro Exodus- Hogwarts Legacy- Elden Ring- Battlefield V- Halo Master Chief Collection [6 games]- Mass Effect Legendary Ed [3 games]- Shadow Warrior 2- Strange Brigade- Zup bundle [17 games]- Bulletstorm Full Clip Ed.- Zombie Army 4 Dead war- Sunset Overdrive- Turbo Overkill- Blake Stone Aliens of Gold.

Metro Exodus- Outer Worlds- Rage 2- Strange Brigade I played a few years ago on Pc xbox game pass- was like 1 dollar for a month and then hit me for 4 more dollars for a total of 3 months I think it was. They dont really have a lot I like or will play and or I already had them. So I played these and figured later when cost a lot less I would get them for Steam. So I installed and fired up a few to get cards and some 4K screens. So I have and or will have lots of screens to post from these and other games I have and not got around to doing so. :)

*Metro Exodus.
I updated my vid drivers for newest DLSS 3.5 and AI. Not sure any of these games benefit- but thought it might be a good idea. I had not updated vid drivers since I built it this time last year. So. Looks runs sweet- max settings etc. 4K goodness :)

CB1nV0r.jpg

MTABh5j.jpg

T2VgTJs.jpg
czi2K04.jpg
FpNrc88.jpg

Alan Wake 2, non spoilery pics, with no context. Unless you do want the context, then go read my post in the thread I hijacked in order for you to know how deep into merging a fantasy/crime novel with a game AW2 goes.
1PoaeJu.jpg

6IWUQXC.jpg

MM7NOlY.jpg
trTd1dN.jpg

jkkiDKO.jpg

bMhsaGP.jpg

WTxP2XL.jpg

jZHFj9j.jpg

OuGPpER.jpg

Zloth

Community Contributor
More Cyberpunk + Phantom Liberty DLC {I caught up on my screenshots yesterday}

A new day dawns in Dogtown
full

Pozin' with the Posters
full

Got some clothing mods...
full

Hanging Out in Corporate Uptown
full

Shiny Silver
full

And just as an aside - I rotated that pose to take it in another direction. Suddenly, there was a crazy shadow on the dress!
full

Scary things can jump out at you from the strangest places!

Mass Effect Legendary Ed. - Steam

Just a few screens from the first game. Got this ed. over the holiday sale. 3 games for like $6.00. I have the 1st game on EA years ago but it bugged, and I could not play it. I mostly bought the bundle for cards and badge. Looks nice in 4K. I will play all 3 games later and add some more screens.

STBXhvp.jpg

zPxYAvs.jpg

Last edited:
Shadow Warrior 2- Steam

Another game I got over the holiday sale. A good price- max settings looks and runs great at 4K. I like it so far- think this is one I will play until I complete a playthrough. I like the mix of swords and guns. :)

7LaJTWm.jpg

1nfSwPV.jpg

dUbfIws.jpg

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS