Any good ARPG worth looking at?

So I have played Diablo 2 & 3, All the Torchlights, Both good Sacred games.
I have downloaded POE but I have played it several times in the past, I had it before it was released and have played it at least 4 times, but I don't really like it. It feels clunky. And build tree is daunting.
Grim Dawn - I played an early version of this and its completely different now.

Anything new I should look at?

unlike Brian, I mostly play 3rd person games.

Nov 27, 2020
Grim Dawn - I played an early version of this and its completely different now.
It definitely plays better now than it did on release, and Crate Entertainment is constantly updating the game, the most recent was just on 06/21/22.

As far as isometric ARPGs go, I could think of of two, and those are on my Steam Wish List. One is Wolcen:: Lords of Mayhem. It still has mixed reviews on Steam, and from what I've read the initial release was buggy and incomplete, but Wolcen Studio has since made several updates to fix things. I haven't purchased it yet, but it always looks interesting.

The other is Last Epoch, but it's still in Early Access:

Now, if you are interested in 3rd person ARPGs, like @Zloth said, there are a lot more to choose from, but those games you listed I've always considered to be isometric ARPGs.

I prefer the free version of what that game essentially is... hunt 6 5 star gems... profit?

it also shows how much it can cost just to get the 6 gems. Thats not the end, its just the start as getting the 5 star gems to rank 10 costs way more...

I am not exactly looking for isometric view, its just how they are I guess.
I will look at 2 games mentioned by Mainer
Wolcen still seems buggy from a video made 2 months ago.

should give Grim Dawn another chance.

Last Epoch looks interesting... will watch it as they still adding areas to game.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts