Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
the good news is that our company has a decent vpn network and we all have laptops so we can carry on working from home as if it was another day.

That said, its given me the opportunity to get some "quality" time playing Path of exile. That said, i think sinking nearly 4 hours a day on the game just to get the challenges to get a cloak thing is somewhere excessive. it might even all be for nought at the end. Which would seriously hack me off as i could have spent that time playing other games. Like more dusk or a sandbox game as a sort of package holiday somewhere.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I am lucky, as I do technical support from home already. My job has changed due to the current environment, though.
I just got a new gaming PC (first new PC in MANY years), and have been tinkering with upgrades and optimization. It is pretty much entry level, but I am having a blast with it!
Playing a lot of JC3, JC4, FO4 and Skyrim. Replaying, mostly...and looking forward to the new DAH!

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Just been sitting at home like I hope everyone else is, would love to be gaming to pass the time but cant run any so ive been browsing twitter mostly

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Considering I'm already a hermit, the quarantine hasn't changed much. But, I've been trying to fill my work days with lots of music production and spending my spare time playing through the Half Life series for the first time.

Reactions: KingOnly
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Not that much has changed for me. I am doing some more stringent freelance or "make money online" type tasks to fill time, and some of my friends have increased their Twitch streaming hours which helps as well.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
My wife and I have been home for three weeks now. She is working and I'm sadly not getting much work now from my job. Just staying low and gaming right now, cleaning around the house.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Spending this time at home furthering my graduate studies, ie, unending amounts of reading and writing proposals. On the bright side, I got a copy of Bannerlord. I am having a blast. Just trying to stay sane I suppose.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing mainly Destiny 2 on my PC (currently fitted with a ZOTAC RTX 2060), as well as some Switch games from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts