Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 72 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I would play BF5, Overwatch, NFS Heat, Doom Eternal(in the future) and I would also 'play' a lot of 3DMark and 'RGB Games' with my new and RGB friendly MB, Keyboard, Mouse and Video Card :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm from Serbia, and first game I would play with this monitor is Watch Dogs Legion 'cause of promising spectrum of colors, and after that I would play Cyberpunk 2077 to test these 144Hz of refresh rate.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
We'll first I would have to finish building my PC, and those parts will definitely help, then i'll grind some fortnite, been playing KBM on my Ps4..ha ha haaa yeah. Sad life lol Have so many games that i wanted to play for so long. RDR2, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Just Cause...

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
well, im really excited and i cant wait to play cyberpunk 2077 i bet will be amazing playing it in the new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, also play COD MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS