Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 70 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I've been watching league of legends for a while now and I'd love to play the game myself but I haven't got a pc. I would love to transition my fortnite to pc as well instead off ps4 gaming.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
TBH, I never had a setup like this(includes everything described in the post) and never seen one either. I always gamed on low resolution just to get the game going, I probably would revise the old titles along with all present and upcoming ones.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Setup like this will enables me to play any blockbuster AAA games that demands powerhouse such as RDR 2. And that monitor & peripherals will tremendously help me grind much and much more chicken dinners to come. If i win this, say no more to internet cafe 🙃

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
The game i'd like to play on your brand new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor is, my all time favorite "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim". Explore the vast world with a big view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts