Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 73 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Fortnite, Witcher and GTA pick me cause i need new graphic card my old GTX 1060 can't run on 144 FPS so i have problem with my 144 hz monitor cause that.. ok that's about it.. tnx 😉

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi, this Moses from Ghana. Am a professional 3d animator. Gaming is one of the things I love the most.
Secondly, am a game finisher. I really love Games with higher graphics and a very good quality sound.
Nothing but Adventure games.. I know this is me. The game I would like to play on is Hitman 2

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Well im from tunisia, and i heard that you guys are making a giveaway so i decided to make a forum accoint and be active on this site because i never heard of it , so yea if i win this pc i'll focus on playing league of legends lmao its my fav game but my pc is a piece of **** im playing on 50fps with low graphiqueq, my gpu os nvidia g210, i might play fortnite and apex too ,i hope i win i really need it

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I'll be playing Battlefield V on the MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor. And enjoying high resolutions and quality settings with the GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X 6G Video Card. Will be s great improvement on my aging R9 280x and 10 year old monitor!

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
I would love to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, PUBG, Overwatch, I would love to try it out with a tons of games once it comes out especially the Cyberpunk 2077! Never in my life experience playing on a gaming pc so it would be my first experience ever since i play on a 45 inch tv and my xbox one x, so i know I would very excited to have this awesome opportunity to play on a OPTIX MAG241MVC FreeSync Curved LED Gaming Monitor with the GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X 6G Video Card. So I lnow this would make a huge difference to change my gaming experience to even better quality! 🤞🙌🏼😃

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Red dead redemption 2 ofcourse, a masterpiece on this setup would just be like a dream come true. Along with Star was The Fallen Order, Cod Mw, Witcher 3, Arkham Knight.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello i am from Europe a monitor like that i would definitley play Red Dead Redemption 2 on a beast of a monitor like that one and i love msi im considering to buy the msi mpg z390 gaming edge ac motherboard as im building my very first gaming pc

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Apex legends, dead by daylight, r6 siege, LoL, and probably nothing just being amazed by having that kind of rig. Never had anything high end before I just hope to win.

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
I just wanted to play Escape from Tarkov. I mean, this is a much better alternative than my original plan which is to play it on an internet cafe since my laptop is, well, a laptop.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Oh, my. What games.. Maybe some Witcher 3, PUBG, Overwatch, League of Legends, CSGO and definitely Cyberpunk 2077. I'm upgrading my PC in a few days, new CPU, new MOBO, so new monitor would be just epic. I'm already going with MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, now I just need this monitor to complete my upgrade. Not to mention my birthdays is coming up, on the 16th of February. Thanks for the chance guys! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts