Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 59 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I can only play less demanding games and indie titles on my old laptop so with this upgrade I'd play basically any game that can't run on my current setup. I would definitely definitely try to get best experience possible out of The Witcher 3, Borderlands 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, DOOM, NFS Heat, Monster Hunter World, Metro Exodus, perhaps a bit of Skyrim with Mods as well. Upcoming titles like Cyberpunk 2077, Final Fantasy VII Remake, DOOM Eternal, Torchlight 3 and Ori and the Will of the Wisps definitely on the list too.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I would play some pretty good games that I missed on the last decade because of the poor-ness I suffered. Now that I am finally entering into the PC Master Race family, maybe this could help achieve my goals of enjoying what everyone is playing too <3

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Ohhh.. what to play, what to play... well, there’s BFV and CODMW for starters.. then RE2 remake to have a different kind of scare (vs. flying bullets from BFV and CoD, lol!}.. winning this thingmabob giveaway contest might push me go ahead and refresh my almost 8-year old pc set-up.. loool!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Currently using a 19 inch square monitor, it would be great upgrade to play PUBG, CSGO, ESCAPE FROM TARKOV.. Msi products are amazing.. thank you

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Ohayoo, I used to be a gamer girl but thanks to my studies I hardly found the time ...Now that I'm free again (as a bird xD) I' d love to play League of Legends/PUBG/NFS and try other trending games UwU

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS