Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 27 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
What i would play with this bundle/bunch/whatever... so many i think...
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Escape from Tarkov
- Fallout 76
- A Plague Tale
- @March - DOOM Eternal (definitly!!)
- Resident Evil 2+3 Remaster
- Anthem
- The Outer World
- Star Wars - Jedi Fallen Order
- Remnant from the Ashes
- and many more :D

So, i think the last weeks to save the whole year to buy me a new setup to start streaming with all of these titles... when i win, i start instant streaming and give a review of the hardware in ingame- and streamingtests =)

But... i crossed the fingers for everyone here... everyone good luck and i wish the lucky one screams loudly when he get the "you have won..." message !

greetz ´n beatz

B3NK5

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
First game I'd boot up is Elite Dangerous no doubt, I'd love to see how pretty that game can be at high resolutions. Then on the other side of things, I'd throw on Fallout: New Vegas on the lowest resolution I'm able to navigate the menus in. Make it look like a real gameboy game.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
That's a sweet monitor. I'd love to play some Jedi Fallen Order, Cyberpunk 2077, Doom Eternal and my entire backlog of games on Steam (140 and counting...lol)

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
In this monitor I definitely love to play BioShock Infinite, such a visual masterpiece. Also, play again Firewatch and The Witcher 3. This monitor would be a incredible addition to my setup 😍

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I would love to play the witcher 3, i probably keep killing terrorist in cs:go and obviously letting my dad remember old times whit AoE 2

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I game on my brother’s computer because despite trying to save and get my own system built for three years now- it just hasn’t happened [only have the case so far]! while I currently play overwatch, borderlands 3, the forest, and sea of thieves the most- i’d love to try new games once I had the abilities to install more, haha.

not trying to diss the clunky ergonomic keyboard we borrowed from my mom but it’s... struggling [f], which doesn’t help now that our mouse is beginning to die after an honorable 10+ years of gaming. moment of silence for them both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS