Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
This monitor will allow me to see more stable the CS: GO game I am addicted to first. And another game could be Death Stranding. Thank you for this prize pool. good luck to everyone.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Been into beat em ups lately so River City Ransom Underground, The Take Over, and Fight n Rage. As far as new new games Im looking forward to playing Cyber Punk and Final Fantasy 7 remake.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I would probably play the games that I bought a long time ago, my computer is still not enough powerful to run them, I spent a hundred dollars on games that I can't play.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Definitely, Call of Duty Mordern Warfare. I haven't played the Campaign yet, it'd awesome to finally experience a FPS game in 144Hz! The other one would be FIFA 20 Co-op with my friends, that's the only time I play FIFA and would love to witness more smoother gameplay.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
In such a beast monitor I’d like to play 3 of my favorite games which are Cod: modern warfare, League of legends and Gta V, maybe it’s time to switch my fhd monitor haha

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I would play fortnite and overwatch like I do on my pc now. I really hope I win because I really could use an upgrade in a few areas of my pc gaming experience ( I have no gaming chair, my graphics card isn’t all that good and neither is my headset also playing on max 120fps I’m 22 from New York

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Danil231
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Black Desert Online ,yes definitely. I have some many hours in that game and it would be awesome to celebrate my latest achievements with a new monitor!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I would definitely play Cyberpunk 2077 once it is released, Doom Eternal, ATLAS, ARK: Survival Evolved, and definitely Journey To the Savage Planet!

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I would absolutely play Playerunknowns Battlegrounds, always wanted to try 144hz and I couldn't think of many better games to have it in. The resolution would help for spotting people too, 1080p doesn't cut it sometimes. Other then that I haven't started playing my copy of Resident Evil 2 yet but it's a beautiful game, must look great above 1080p and in uh better colours than my budget thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts