Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Just like most people here, RDR2 is definitely at the top of my list. But I still have love for all the indie titles I play. Like Risk of Rain 1 & 2!!!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
WoW! I will probably play Metro Exodus on this amazing curved monitor. The game is already amazing on a normal monitor, can't imagine what it would look like in a high end monitor.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
The first thing i will play in that monitor is subnautica, resident evil 2 remake and ace combat 7 to see the wonderful visuals and view of the game to its full colors and enjoy it

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I would play Red Dead Redemption 2 and the recent COD Modern Warfare on this MSI branded monitor. Good luck to you all!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
If I were to win this amazing giveaway package, I'd give it to one of my best friends.
He's a single dad raising 2 little kids, one of them is autistic requiring a high amount of attention. He's normally stretched pretty thin when it comes to time and money. He loves to game when he has time to take a break from things.
We could play pc games together again.
Borderlands 3 would be amazing together.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
I'm really looking forward to Kerbal Space program 2. I would love to try playing a game like that on a nice big curved monitor. Good luck to everyone.

Eric

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
what games will I be playin on a MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, ummm the ones I already play: Monster Hunter World Iceborne, Jedi Fallen Order, The Witcher 3, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, Farcry 5, Assassin's Creed Black Flag + Origins + Oddisey, Diablo III, StarCraft II, uuff there are plenty, and using that monitor will be a huge upgrade from notebook led screen xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS