Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
I'm a fan of punishment and slaying monsters so I'd be playing dark souls 3 and the Witcher 3 with a bit of monster hunter world. It should look great on a newer monitor

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I going to play red dead redemption for that beastly monitor, even if my specs aren’t great atleast i could do some higher frames when playing cs go or rainbow 6

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Would play Fallen Order and Red Dead 2 in much finer quality! I would also definitely play skyrim on it, because anything is an excuse for a new run in skyrim

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
If I won this glorious bundle, It would have to be The Witcher 3. I have been dying to play this game but my aging GTX 670 isnt quite up to the task. The curved monitor was made for games like The Witcher! Good luck all!

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Good day everyone! I'll definitely try devil may cry to see how everything looks in that gorgeous monitor. I'll obviously try red dead redemption, ultimate chicken horse to play with my little brothers, and lastly my favorite game, rocket league.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
What games wouldn't I play on this! Ok, there's probably a lot, but it will definitely add to my sim racing experience, and my FPS games won't suffer either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts