Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I'd be playing No Man's Sky, which would look even MORE beautiful on that monitor. Elite:Dangerous, Doom Eternal, when it comes out, and Borderlands 3. For starters.
Glad to have joined this neat forum!

I'm not going to list ALL the games I would play on my brand new MSI Optix Curved LED Gaming Monitor, but some of them would be Cyberpunk 2077 (when it's out), The Witcher 3, Civ V (because I still like it better than either IV or VI), Starfield when that eventually comes out, Bloodlines 2 once that is out, and of course Stardew Valley. I will not, however, be playing any VR titles on the curved monitor.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Definitely would love to play Cyberpunk on the monitor. 1366x768 is not going to cut it for this game. But in the mean time most likely Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Good luck to all!

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption 2, so I'd love to see some panoramic views on a shiny new monitor. Not everything I play is so demanding, though - I'd also be spending plenty of time peering down at my parks in some Open Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. ;)

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I'd probably play MHW: Iceborne and a couple of games in my backlog (SOTTR, Yakuza Kiwami, Praey for the Gods...).

Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts