Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
With a monitor like this i would want to play the new watch dogs when it comes out and some good ole fallout new vegas

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely use it to play rdr2 as the world R* created deserves to be seen in as good a quality as possible. That great monitor would allow me to do just that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I will finally be able to play Monster Hunter World at 144 FPS with that monitor, the game would be even better with the smoother movement. I also look forward to playing Dying Light 2, and it will be so amazing!

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Many games now (replay Mass Effect series etc) and play games coming soon (Pantheon rise of the fallen etc). Never tried a curved monitor so that would be quite a fun ride through games. Thank you my friends.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
Will play CS : GO on that high refresh rate , Witcher 3 ofc , and some new games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Death Stranding when it comes out on PC .

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
If I had this monitor, I'd continue my Division 2 grind before the DLC next month, and finally finish my play-through of Metro Exodus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts