Giveaway *Winner Announced!* The Games We Play - Win an amazing MSI Gaming hardware bundle!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I've been dying to rebuild my desktop, it's incredibly outdated and can't run most of my games.

I want to be able to play the new Warcraft 3 refordged. And play Overwatch at max graphics (can't even run at low graphics anymore). All my potato can play is WoW classic on toaster settings.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
What games would I play? Hmm, there's a bit of a backlog so... all of them? AC Odyssey, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Vampyr, A Plague Tale: Innocence, DOS 2, Dishonored 2, Planet Zoo, VtM Bloodlines 2, Dying Light 2, Cyberpunk 2077... I could go on, but...

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Well, i would definatelly play FF VII Remake and Death Stranding once they come out but right now i'd play any game that has ray tracing like Control and minecraft 😁

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to play Metro Exodus and Red Dead Redemption 2 with this amazing monitor! The other stuff would make an awesome addition to my setup too :) Thanks for the chance!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Pfft every one is saying red dead while i, a true gamer know wheres it at.. minecraft that's all i need to say thank you and have a good night (also divinity original sin 2.. but that inst as important)​

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I would play World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Warcraft III, Diablo 3 and some others. Also would watch some nice movies. Good luck everyone

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
With that monitor, I would love to purchase and play Red Dead Redemption 2 and Jedi: Fallen Order. Right now I do not have the equipment to do those games justice, but those would be my go-to when I can upgrade!

Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
Overwatch for days!! Red dead and GTA for sure, thanks for all the sandbox action rockstar. Definitely some deep rock galactic! Ooooo slay the spire, I'm obsessed atm. I'm back into Apex and cod, those would get some love. Rts games too, wc3 just dropped and total war games always look good on some top tier gear:)

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing Vermintide 2 lately, so definitely some of that, but also R6: Siege, Gears, Witcher 3, Forza Horizon 4, and Into the Breach. Playing too much right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS