Giveaway Win this Winter bundle from PC Gamer and GOG.com

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2021
Visit site
On the PC side, I will pick It Takes Two. It's from Sweden as myself and I had a lot of fun playing it with my sister. I also liked Metroid Dread, but that's on the Switch.

Dec 16, 2021
Visit site
I know my fav game for this year will be a pretty disputable choice but tbh I can't help but like it, so ye my game for 2021 is cyberpunk 2077 and yh ik it's awful technical-wise and as an RPG and frankly speaking a lot of promised features in it were just an advertisement lie but for me personally I loved the story itself and since I'm an offline gamer who mostly goes for the story more than the gameplay it was a click cuz of how deep its moral questions are and the fact that whatever u do or look for there's no real purely good people or utterly awful people and that there's no real "happily ever after" ending which is realistic honestly and that cyberpunkish bittersweet u know.

Dec 16, 2021
Visit site
Humankind.

It took me a while to warm up to it, especially since I prefer executing my strategy, not making suboptimal choices if other players claim a culture I wanted, but that makes for interesting games too.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS