Giveaway Win this Massive RPG Bundle from GOG!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Well, Morte is a fun guy and all.. but hands down the best character is Boo the miniature giant space hamster. I remember so well his wise words. "Squeak."

Jun 21, 2021
Visit site
Kim Kitsuragi from Disco Elysium might be an easy pick but the endearment I felt for this wonderful man goes beyond words. What a friend.

I only play one of them and still not finished. Neverwinter Nights. My favorite character there is Tony the rogue. He always unlock the doors without telling me. WHY you do that. Ask me first

Jun 21, 2021
Visit site
I currently dont have a favorite since I've never had the chance to play any of these titles. Hope I get the chance to truly have a favorite character amongst these titles, I've heard a lot of good things.

Jun 21, 2021
Visit site
I haven't played Neverwinter Nights in ages. I've been partial to a Dwarf Fighter character and remember I had a cool character back in the day. I haven't tried out Disco Elysium, yet, but I hear the characters in that game are epic. Nice giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS