Competition Win the Gayming Awards Indie Game Bundle

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
The one I'm most excited for is Errant Kingdom. I actually already own the game since it's episodic, so I know for sure I love it. And I'm a fan of Lunaris Games to begin with, so yeah!

Reactions: SWard
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited about A SUMMER'S END, because the visuals as well as the over 400 unique hand-drawn artwork inspired by Asian cinema and 1980s anime look stunning. They definitely remind me of the old 80s anime that I am very fond of! Thanks!!

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
As I already own one of them, I'd say A Summer's End - Hong Kong 1986 would be the next game I'd like to playthrough. The story, setting, and art are very appealing.

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
I’m most excited for Errant Kingdom—Lunaris Games has been one of my favorite dev teams for a while now, and I greatly enjoyed “When the Night Comes”. The queer representation and mystery-filled story is immaculate.

Feb 22, 2021
Visit site
I’m probably most excited for Ace in Space. Most games I play don’t really have ace options (or the option means rejecting the love interest completely :c) so I can’t wait to play a game where I don’t even have to worry about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS