Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 26 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
My gf refers to AC as her "time to kill game". She's spot on and it actually makes sense lol. I guess we'll hack n slash and be conquerors. "Nobody will notice, if there's nobody to notice"

Mek

Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
I would be a "smart" conqueror. I would do raids where i know i can easily overthrow them and where my most dangerous enemies are. But where i could find a strong ally i would try to be diplomatic.

Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
In terms of being a clan leader, one expects someone both kind yet strict. Rules must be set, but must always be open to challenge. When it comes to addressing the needs of a whole (like a clan) you must harken to hearing the ideas of the masses, lest it become a dictatorship.
That doesn’t mean we don’t care about them; a true leader should be willing to follow just as he/she is willing to lead.
Empathy is key when it comes to “conquering” entire plots of land. Allies prove far more valuable assets than slaves.
Overall, I would lead as though I were a father; concerned for the well being of the unit whilst making a way to solidify a self sufficient and working clan~

Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
I would definitely be the kind of leader that has feasts all the time because I love for and I would also be the kind of leader that helps out with the people in his settlement.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Depending on if it's real life or games, my answer differs. In games? Conqueror all the way, much more exciting. In real life though? Diplomatic. I can't be upending peoples' lives without feeling like a horrible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS