Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 22 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
I WILL BE RULER! I WILL BE THE CONQUEROR! THEY WILL FEAR MY MIGHT AND FURY!!! THE GODS ARE ON MY SIDE!!!!!!!!! FOR HONOR AND FOR VALHALLA!!!!!!

Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
I would be a diplomat as it is always the key to reshaping the world. Also as any good assassin would know, tis’ better to take the road less travelled, and take the sneaky route. I love the AC series, it just keeps getting better and better each year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 18, 2020
Visit site
I would be a bit of a half diplomatic and half conqueror. I would only take what was needed and settle, be able to defend and sustain my newly conquered land. Then use diplomacy to have trade and allies should my land ever need it.

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
Being just, to appease the wisdom of the elders and understanding the need for reason, I would seek the diplomatic route. However, when this fails, seeing my enemies bow before me and their crimson blood spill upon the earth, let them meet their conqueror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts