Giveaway Win the AORUS FI27Q Gaming Monitor

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
This may sound cliche but i'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077. I think it would be a great game to kill time. The mechanics looks new and i'm sure the story line would at least be decent. Well actually i thought watch dog 3 would come out this year but looks like it's been moved to next year. So yeah Cyberpunk 2077 it is!

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the much awaited breathtaking C Y B E R P U N K 2 0 7 7 ! ! !
I really want to look into the futuristic approach of this game, maybe some of this would be true and marked as prediction in the future. :D :D :D :D 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
#cyberpunk2077
#future

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Frankly speaking, I am not too excited with the upcoming games that are going to be release!But to win this monster monitor Aorus FI27Q is what Im exciting for. Well, im also waiting for the release of cyberpunk!Goodluck!

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Command and Conquer remastered is the one I'm waiting for.

Just got my Aorus RX5700XT and its going to be awesome to pair it with this tactical monitor.

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
I'm planning to build my first ever setup and this monitor could be a huge help considering I have a low budget. FPS games on steam like CSGO and Rainbow six siege is what I'm expecting to play this year.

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Been dreaming to have this, all i just watch reviews and watch it again due to search on budget cant afford <3 would to have this one!!! <3 would love to play the upcoming games like RE3 :remaster and many more!!!!

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
I don't really keep up with upcoming games but I do play Apex legends and I play in a competitive manner. Currently rocking a 1080p monitor with 60hz but if I win this then my gameplay with apex would surely change drastically

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts