Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 34 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game is still AC2 with Ezio, which had the coolest landmarks and vaults, and the best reveals. Looking forward to the open world sailing and raiding of Valhalla

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
Clearly the very first AC. I still remember the goosebumps I got after reaching Jerusalem and knowing that I will be able to climb all these towers and run across the roofs of this (back then) massive city.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I really liked the first one because it was something new. It was a really cool feeling but if I replay it now it won't be that good I'm sure. I also liked black flag because of the different setting and new gameplay features. I missed origins but I liked how they moved to rpg-like gameplay in odyssey.

Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm a big fan of Vinland Saga manga, so I'm really looking forward to this part. I prefer the Assasin Creed II for the reason of my big love for art and the Renaissance age.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Might be controversial, but the first game for me will always be my favourite. I'm not saying it was the best, but just my favourite. I still remember the announcement trailer and first gameplay being shown. A third person medieval assassin game where you could climb buildings and every nook and window sill was just crazy and really looked like it was pushing boundaries. I was basically frothing at the mouth with excitement. Also unlike the new games, back then you didn't fly up the side of buildings. Everything took a while and it looked difficult, i kind of liked that grounded feel although for the sake of gameplay i'm perfectly happy now to have it sped up.

The difference in the feel of Acre or Jerusalem was pretty well cool, even if a large part of it was a colour filter. I still have a soft spot for that game trying out something new.

I absolutely loved Assassin's Creed Black Flag, the Golden of Age of Piracy, the characters of Mary Read and Anne Bonny were probably the most amazing in all of the series. In Black Flag, everything was falling into place for me, jumping from land to the high seas, the naval battle system was a total new experience back then. And it's also extremely emotional. All the people in the end... it was flawless.

jan

May 5, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC game has to be AC II because of Ezio and how much i liked him or AC origins because i liked the RPG elements and the war part of the game

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My favourite is definitely ACII. Ezio Auditore was a great character... my name being Feti I even made my username Fetzio on some sites. I even have the book to that game although my ownership of the game itself is strictly digital now.

Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
The one I remember most fondly is Assassin's Creed II. The story was just so full, so... complete. Playing as Ezio, from a young man with not a care in the world, to a man who must carry the world. I remember at the time it felt just mindblowing. And the way Italy was visualized! Just awesome. I revisited the game a lot.

I also kinda like AC Revelations, but that's mostly because of Ezio playing the lute and singing:
The things I do / to save the world / surprise me time to time
Like learning how to play the lute / and making these words rhyme.

Man, what a commitment this guy has to the cause. One of the most inspiring assassins.

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
Well I'd say it's either Assassins creed two since it was my proper introduction to the series, and mainly Ezio. As well extending my vocabulary. And or Black flag for creating my love for Sea Shanties like Leave Her Johnny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts