Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 33 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
Definitely black flag, invading ships was super fun.

I hope Assasins Creed Valhalla will have mini games to play around and interact with the folks in multiple cities, this experience makes the entire world more real and alive.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I enjoyed Odyssey a lot and Valhalla looks like it might exceed it. Valhalla's combat system looks really good and different than in previous Assassin Creed games as it does seem to be Stealth focused. The gear and progression system have peeked my interest as well.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC game is Odyssey. Because I love Greek Mythology (ashamed they didn't let us use the shield)
I'm looking forward to playing Valhalla so I can use a hammer and a tower shield.

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
I loved Assassins Creed Origins, one of the coolest Assassins Creed out there. It has a massive open-world map to explore, great details and puzzles, and awesome and smooth gameplay.

My highlights are:
  • Huge open-world map to fully explore, fully detailed terrain and activities to complete
  • The campaign is Egypt-themed, and has based it off real ancient history and legends
  • The graphics are stunning, not over contrasted or over saturated, but a perfect balance between realism and details.
  • Full-on tech tree and weapon customization
Overall, I give the game a 4.5/5. Kept me for hours of fun and exploring things like ancient crypts and mechanisms, old ruins, and much more!

I would really enjoy AC: Valhalla, because the Viking/Nordic theme has a really cool, sea-rover/desperado feel to it, and the thought of drinking a strong ale in a classic Viking pub is so swashbuckler and stoek-like.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My favourite had to be Origins. I loved exploring the tombs, and the world was fantastic. I look forward to continuing that sense of exploration in Valhalla!

First one I played was Brotherhood, and I loved it, I hadnt played anything like it before (and I loved that Danny Wallace was one of the voices) It was certainly a close conteder for a favourite of the series.

I did also really enjoy Syndicate, mainly because I lived in London at the time and I could free run along the street I lived on, so many times I dreamt of actually running along my rooftop.

My all time favourite though was Unity, I replayed it (admitedly when it was free) after the fire at Notre Dame, The scenery was amazing, The Notre Dame Cathederal was breathtaking and giving the game away free to raise the awareness of it was an amazing thing to do, thats what made it my clear favourite.

Reactions: everE250
May 1, 2020
Visit site
This may sound trite but my favorite was AC1. I was so pumped for it, preordered the special edition with the metal case and figurine, and then really liked Altair as a character.

Reactions: everE250
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Assassin Creed Black Flag was my favorite, the boat gameplay and the exploration really made it feel like the next level. What the most exciting about Valhalla for me obviously is the return of the boats!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I enjoyed II and Brotherhood because I love history and playing in anceint Rome was a blast, but Black Flag is my favorite thus far because I like the character of Kenway and its setting of the piracy era in the Caribbeans. I have enjoyed the two newest editions but after reading your review of Valhalla, I look forward to it even more. Vikings, ya know.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
AC4 was my favourite because of the pirate setting and naval combat. This is why I am so excited for AC Valhalla vikings are just older pirates really. Also the raiding and town settlements you can upgrade. To me AC valhalla seems like better AC4 so far hoping I get to try it out.

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
My favourite Assassin's Creed has to be Black Flag, as I really love the pirate theme and for me it blended in so well with the whole gameplay and open-world mechanics of Assassin's Creed franchise. Looking forward to play Valhalla!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts