Giveaway Win Atomhawk Swag and a Copy of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2020
Visit site
for me personally I played at age of empire when I was a teenager and that made me spend pure evenings of happiness with my brothers to change the ages and this beat, in short, a very good one that has no equivalent in the generation of people who play at the age of empire starcraft and warcraft the first and who love it like me kisses to all

May 12, 2020
Visit site
The new graphics and platform for matchmaking are pretty cool, but the support from the developers to the game and community really stands out from all the features this great classic has!

Lets grow this AoE community!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
i haven't played it but i've always heard good things about it. i'm a big fan of RTS games and this has always been on my radar. i'm most looking forward to seeing what makes this game a CLASSIC.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I am excited because of the nostalgia.
Played AoE1 from a disc in a nutrigrain box back in the day.
I then saved up my pocket money to get Gold Edition.
In highschool a friend let me play his AoE2 and I was hooked on the best AoE game in the franchise.
AoE3... happened.
Then I got HD and I love playing it - however I want the game again so I can gift it to my friend who in highschool gave me his AoE2 game.

CsA

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Age of empires whole community is great and I love playing age of empires games. I would be glad to play age of empires 2 definitive edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS