Giveaway Win Atomhawk Swag and a Copy of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2020
Visit site
Playing through the campaigns is the best part about AoE2! There are also lots of player created scenario mods added all the time to play through too!

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm guessing there must have been an AoE1, but never played it. 2, however, got me my first good taste for a genre I still love playing to this day. Would love to see it in modern splendor!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I remember the good old times playing the campaign for hours... one year ago i have bought the hd edition for a resonable price, as soon i had complete my gaming rig, to play it with my friends. After the official release, I was totally happy! Now we have the whole AoE II experience in super HD and it's beautiful!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
i wanted to complete the full campaign , when i was a kid i dont have a pc so i rented pcs to play and everytime someone else delete my saved file, now i want to complete it from a safe place like my home.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to getting into this game if i win. I always thought it looked kewl but never got around to buying it. If I won I would spend countless hours diving into a whole new world!

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
I have played through the entire franchise and up to this day I still play every single one of them, It would be pretty cool to be able to play AoE2 once again on High Definition and with some extra content, it's amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS