Giveaway Win Atomhawk Swag and a Copy of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Personally love grand strategy. Looking most forward to updated resolutions and more epic days long games. Spent many hundreds of hours in various big strategies. Absolutely enjoy the pacing to offset the quick action of most games. Replayability is unbeatable in these games!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've heard many good things about Age of Empires, and seen all the memes it's inspired, but I've never actually played one. Gotta say, I'm kind of curious.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Age of Empires is hands down my favourite gaming franchise ever and seeing the community still going strong after 20 years is incredible. I actually had the honour to be a beta tester for AoE II DE but haven't had the time to pick up the game since. All I can say is it vastly expands on the already great original and it would be a pleasure to experience it in full!

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
Age of Empires II is one of the best RTS games I've ever played besides Warcraft 3 and this definitive edition looks amazing with improved graphics, expanded content and a new soundtrack! I want to play it so much!

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
I have never played AoE2 before but it looks like it fits in with the type of games I typically play so it would be great to have a chance to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS