Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
I only heard of this group recently and I think it's an awesome plan. Many people are unable to enjoy this liberating form of entertainment. The immersion of an artificial world to help one escape many complex and overwhelming moments in life. Thank you, creators.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Hi. I remember seeing a wheelchair bound jolly person in a college I enrolled at. I befriended him and I would always lift him up and the wheelchair into the van. I'm sure it bring great nostalgic memories whenever he sees a van.

God bless, may we be always kind to people no matter what state they are in.
Revelation 21:4

Jul 6, 2020
Visit site
Glad that there is an effort to make gaming more inclusive. Gaming is so broad that there is something for everyone, and it’s great that there are ways for everyone to enjoy it.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
During June I learned about a technology called 'Eye Gaze', which lets gamers with physical disabilities play games using only their eyes. I think that's amazing

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I was really happy to see how many fundraising events took place during June despite everything that's going on in the world at the moment. Keep doing what you're doing!

May 13, 2020
Visit site
Thank You so much! I really need a new headset, my current Sennheiser headphones are like 7 or 8 years old and the mic is broke. Thanks again!

I replied to the email with the requested information

Reactions: MHaag
Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Amazing! Wish this was made sooner. This would've been much help for a guildie that does not play WoW anymore with me. Sadly he was in a car accident where he lost both his legs and had a severe back injury that didn't allow him to move his arms as he used to before... He had a hard time playing but still gave his best and I had a lot of good memories with him during the time he was active... In the end the fact videogames aren't very approachable to people with disabilities closes a whole world of fun and experiences to have... or makes some give up. Hope this campaign can fix that so we have more people sharing the amazing world of videogames!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Lets try to make gaming more inclusive, we can all help.

Personally I've just got into VR and looking for ways that it could help people less able than myself.

Jul 14, 2020
Visit site
My brother in law is Blind and asked me about a PC game for the blind that is based on sound. This means your PC needs a great sound system to really enjoy it. Hoping to win these headphones for him.

Jul 14, 2020
Visit site
Gaming has been an enjoyable pastime for me. I couldn't imagine not being able to play due to any sort of disability. But everyone is only one accident away from a disability. I am grateful that an initiative like this exists because of that. Accessibility is important for all aspects of life, not just getting into your local library.

Status
Not open for further replies.