Giveaway Win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset in our SpecialEffect Awareness Campaign

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I think this charity is a great idea. I love being able to play games, and I feel as though everyone should have that opportunity. Just because someone may not have the things we do doesn’t mean they should be denied an opportunity to play games. I hope that this charity is able to keep providing people the experience of playing video games.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
my son is autistic it's really hard to get him to engage into anything I introduce to him, games are one thing he shows a great deal of interest in. the kind of escape games give people should be available to everyone giving people the ability to join in is amazing great work

May 28, 2020
Visit site
This charity is really cool. It's amazing to me how something as minor as being able to play a game can drastically improve the quality of life of someone. Bravo.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I am so glad I have found this site. What yall are doing here is amazing and fantastic. The fact that yall are going out of yalls way to help the people that cant experience games like we do almost brings a tear to my eyes. In the video above the kids look so happy because of what you good people have done. I dont think anyone here can write something so amazing that can thank you for what your doing. We need more people like you in this world. I dont personally know the struggles of what these kids face, but I have seen kids that were born differently and how it effects them. I am so glad there is people left in this world especially during these times that put others first. Thank you so much.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I think this charity is great. Games have been one of the biggest factors in my life and giving people who normally wouldn't have a chance to play video games a chance can positively influence those lives in a meaningful way.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
A very good initiative. I love gaming but my hands are small, so its very difficult for people like me to get gaming mice which are usually catered to big hands. Hopefully these types of products will help people like me and others

May 16, 2020
Visit site
It's impressive to see people go out of their way to make custom rigs for others, whatever needs they may have. I feel it is important for everyone to feel included, and not left out.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Games should be enjoyed by everyone, they are universal! This charity is great because it helps bring games to people who would otherwise not be able to enjoy them, and that's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS