Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 43 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Well my current gaming chair is a sectional couch, where a loose spring often pokes the left cheek of my butt. I can't complain too much though, it's put in a decent number years. Costco does good stuff.

I mostly like the chair to match by Doom snowboard I got from Bethesda.

Does the chair come with warranty against rip and tear?

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Hi there! I just have a pretty standard office chair and never had any gaming seat before :) So, I would be happy to get one, especially if it keeps my spine healthy. Otherwise, mine is not doing any good for my posture :(

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is ordinary office chair but i can say i love it cause i have to seat on backless stool before. But i think that the difference between my current chair and this DOOM gaming chair just like the difference between backless stool and my chair

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Damn that chair looks dope
My current chair is just black office chair with broken height adjusting, but it's a little ergonomic I'd say.
I'm a huge DOOM fan and I really like that chair.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Currently rocking (geddit?) an Ikea office chair I managed to get out of the 2nds bin as it was ex display. It's comfy enough, but it shows its hard life on the shop floor. I've taped old socks to the arms as the arms rest material wants to remove my skin. Cream wasn't the best colour now that I sit in it 12+ hours a day.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming" chair (of doom) is an old Ikea office chair which doesn't rip and tear but it does crumble, creak and wobble! Not very adjustable (it goes up and down) but it's served me well even though it's showing its age.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I'm using a long back mesh executive chair, the cheap kind. It gets smelly quite fast and the foam on the seat cushion is so thin that you can feel the hardwood or plastic underneath it already, it also has a flimsy head rest that can be adjusted left or right and even loosened. The issue is that it can unscrew itself by just moving it side by side and it's annoying. You can tilt it by forcing your body to push backwards and with the spring underneath it, it would easily pull it back, but it's adjustable just in case you want it to be loose or slightly lowered.

This is probably my 4th chair out there because most of the chairs we had were cheap and flimsy one. It's either the cushion or the whole chair falls apart.

Do I hate it? I just hate that it doesn't really last long, primarily still better than a monobloc chair or the dining chair but it doesn't really last long.

Jul 3, 2020
Visit site
Currently using a patio chair with some extra cushions for a computer chair, old one finally gave it up a few months ago, and haven't had a chance to shop for a new one. This one is definitely not ergonomic but can be relatively comfortable for short periods of time.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
That chair is rad af.

My current chair is a half rocking chair? its rather strange actually, don't know how old it is...
My back hurts after long periods of time, but thats probably me just getting old, right?
Defo not ergonamically designed thats for sure!

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
I've been through quite a few chairs. Never has one been decent to last more than a few months. The best luck I've had was with a 70$ mesh office chair lmao. I'd kill for that doom chair right about now.

Sep 21, 2020
Visit site
Amazing looking chair <3
Well... I live in a dorm, so the expectations for my current "gaming" chair is pretty low, the one that I use when I go home is from IKEA from the dinning table set... Ergonomics? Never heard of that... Back support? Nope... Arm rest? What's on earth is that? :D

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is just a regular office chair. My chair does not cause any strong emotions, just a chair in which you can sit comfortably enough for 2-3 hours, then discomfort in the lower back begins.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Well... a super cheap one from IKEA. Its white and okay. After like 1 hour of gaming my butt and back/spine starts hurting. Its not ideal but I cant afford a new cool one so it will just have to do.

The chair given away here looks so darn cool! I just REALLY want it <3

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
Depending on what day it is, my BEST gaming chair is an old, worn out office chair that is horribly un-ergonomic. If that chair is being occupied by the cat, then I am relagated to a folding metal chair. No description necessary for that one.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just recently bought a new office chair but it's actually kinda bad and have to use pillows so my back won't hurt after a long gaming session and I'll be honest I'm not even sure if I'd sit in that chair if I'd win this giveaway. That chair Rips...and Tear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS