Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 40 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
My current chair was just the cheapest office chair on amazon. It does the job but because I study all day at my pc and then play games the rest of the day, it could definately be more comfortable.

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
The chairs we use all day when working and gaming from home are the 4 legged wooden type from the dinner table! So it's not long until real discomfort sets in! Even with a pillow or two it's not ideal. We've been meaning to get proper chairs - I've had my eye on the noblechair hero for a while now - but unfortunately we have so many expenses with the house improvements. A free chair couldn't come at a better time..

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
Hey there! I'm currently using a 3 year old DxRacer. I thought it would be great for long gaming sessions but after some time it started to crack in the seat and the pillows stopped supporting my back at all. The shape of it actually hurts now without blankets and add on pillows.

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
My current chair that I use is a basic wooden dining chair with a cushion to sit on. It's good and durable but gets really uncomfortable in long sessions of gaming (well not too long...). I was thinking about getting a proper chair eventually but this would be AMAZING (especially because DooM Eternal is probably my favourite game now)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Mi current chair was considered "gaming" when I bought it three years ago but right now it´s on bad shape. One of the arms keeps going off the cover is almost gone would love to get this as it´s looking so freaking awesome. I love Doom. Thanks so much for the chance.

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
well my current chair is called skruvsta swivel chair (just looked it up) its a black one gets the job done except for when i play in long sessions which i do alot on destiny 2 and doom eternal for breaks i fall asleep in the chair and wake up with pain in my ark and back since i kinda have to roll around in the chair. trying to save up for a better chair currently not much job now adays since covid all that. here is a picture of the chair https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNII-mgvlvOBdn2vwAkLu0akk_5HootUmiuDV2i as you can see not the best for my back or sleep

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
My desk chair is a hand-me-down from an old company I used to work for and I didn't realize how bad it was until quarantine started. Now that I'm working in this thing from 9-5 I'm so miserable by the end of the day I can't even make myself keep sitting to play a game. The padding is all gone so I sit on a pillow and it squeaks super loud all the time. I've used an entire can of WD40 on every moving part but it just seems to squeak louder.

I saw this Doom chair when @noblechairs released it and would loved to have bought it but I simply don't have the money right now. My blood runs Doom deeper than most so I'm certain this chair is meant for me and even if I don't win I will have one some day.

Sincerely,
Mybuttbakn Neckhurtz

Sep 18, 2020
Visit site
Ah yes, my "gaming" chair - a superb blackened metal frame with a paper thin foam cover over it. Aesthetically pleasing but with the exact opposite for ergonomics. It's not pleasing at all. After 15 minutes of sitting on this splendid example of a torture device, I have found that my legs are completely numb and have ceased to function.

20 minutes in - it's not looking pretty. My left butt cheek periodically contracts into what can only be described as the most painful experience known to mankind. The numbness is spreading.

25 minutes - My entire body is numb. I can't move. All I can do is stare at the images of the exceptional Noblechairs Hero Series DOOM edition that light up my monitor. Please... someone.... help.

??? minutes - I've lost all sense of time. It's taking all that I have just to remain conscious but alas, the darkness comes ever closer. I find that my eyes are drawn to a single word. A single word that is ever so slowly becoming the epicenter of my entire existence. It sends shivers down my spine. That's the first sensation I've felt since this ordeal began. Could this word actually spell my fate? Could it be... my future?

I have almost no strength left. The darkness... it's here.

My vision fades to black as I take one last look at what awaits me...

DOOM.

My current chair is my old work office chair. When they got new ones in, they allowed me to take home my old one. So the padding is pretty much gone, the gas in the base is dodgy so it will randomly drop me every now and again and give me a heart attack (so have a poster cardboard tube around it)

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
Once again, noblechairs has teamed up with prestigious developer Bethesda to produce this eagerly anticipated and officially licensed DOOM gaming chair. The noblechairs Hero DOOM Edition features a pentagram design, etched in red on the chair's black PU-leather. The official Doom logo is also etched into the headrest on both sides, one in white and one in black, and the chair features matching red highlights down either side.

But, it doesn't just look awesome, it's also one of the only major gaming chair brands with certified ergonomics! Its specially built backrest will conform to the natural curvature of the spine, which helps to better distribute the user's weight and maintain maximum comfort. That's right, this chair is comfortable, durable, and designed to take care of your body during long hours of gameplay.

The Giveaway

One winner will receive a noblechairs DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair!

How to Enter
  • Sign in to the PC Gamer forums or create a forum account.
  • Comment on this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us about your current gaming chair. Do you love it? Do you hate it? Is it ergonomically designed or do you sit on a stack of phone books propped against a wall? We want to know!
  • Sign your username in our giveaway widget linked here to confirm your entry. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
You can only enter once and only comments on this thread qualify. The giveaway runs until 11:59 PM ET on September 22, 2020. After the deadline to enter, we’ll randomly select the winner and announce in this thread.

If you’re the winner, we'll reach out to you via email for your shipping information. If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address within 5 business days, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!

What are you waiting for? Get your entries in now!

Terms & Conditions

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

"PC Gamer + noblechairs Doom HERO gaming chair Giveaway"(“Sweepstakes”) begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 25, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 22, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).

ELIGIBILITY: This giveaway is open worldwide. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Future PLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit the thread (“Sweepstakes Entry Page”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

WINNER DETERMINATION: Potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about September 23, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to winner determination are final and binding.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted via email and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release (except where prohibited), and a liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.

Prize.

One winner will receive a noblechairs DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair.

Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household.

PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission from entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, social media username, city and state of residence and likeness (including, without limitation, social media profile photo), for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and as otherwise provided herein.

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to assume all risk, responsibility and liability for any personal bodily injury, losses, harm, damage (including, without limitation, property damage,personal injury and death), claim (including, without limitation, claims based on copyright or trademark infringement, rights of publicity or privacy,defamation and portrayal in a false light), actions, costs and expenses directly or indirectly arising from participation in this Sweepstakes; and (c) to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and the irrespective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors,shareholders, members, agents and employees and their successors and assigns(collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the operation of this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate,stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Entry Actions, entries,tweets or comments or messages; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network,server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections,availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer,satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv)jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Entry Action or Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information,whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or a Sponsor page or social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and if terminated,at its discretion, select winner at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.

DATA COLLECTION: Information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, available at https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/]

WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on the Sweepstakes Entry Page following the end of the Sweepstakes.

Sponsor: Future PLC, 11 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.

Terms & Conditions | © Future Communities

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is nice, soft, and ergonomic, but the Hero DOOM Edition Noble Chairs are so amazing, and it would fit so well with the rest ... that I have to give it a try. It's what happens to be too much of a DOOM fan. Good luck to you all!

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is stock black non-brand racing chair purchased few years ago.

One of the arms has completely fallen apart from leaning on that side so I've got yellow masking tape strapped around it from front to back to cover it up and stop my 2 yr old from pulling it apart any further. I threw the neck pillow out because its so uncomfortable and I bought a 5 dollar lumbar support cushion which strap around the whole thing, it rolls when I sit down and the ties are all twisted.

Its pretty awesome.

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
I don’t even think that I could classify my new gaming chair as an actual gaming chair, unfortunately. It’s a computer desk chair with wheels that I’ve had since forever.

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is an office chair I bought about a decade ago when I first joined the military. The pleather has just about completely peeled off by now. Just sitting on the foam-ish interior (now the exterior) letting it absorb all my sweat from streaming 8 hours a day. Yum

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
I've been using the same old heap o' junk of a chair that my neighbour threw out over 15 years ago. The cushions have all but completely flattened and worn out, it's as bleak as it is grey, and its brown stains have formed their own gradient patterns. I'm surprised it has even held out this long.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Well, my chair it's not even a gaming chair!!
It's an old office chair which i've been using for the past 7 years and the fabric it's almost all ripped of .
I'd love to win this chair because I'm a big fan of DOOM and I have to admit that it's look gorgeous !!!

Sep 20, 2020
Visit site
Never had a gaming chair before :/ Been using a really basic office chair without a backrest at all, my back is usually in semi-horrible pains when I get off the computer later in the day. 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS