Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 30 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
So I'm currently using the cheapest DXracer chair available that I got on sale. It's all black, so not much going on design-wise. It was a massive upgrade over my old chair which was from Staples, ten years old, and falling apart. I had a back injury since I got the new chair and I find it hurts to sit down and depending on how I lean back into the chair I can get some jolting pains. The fabric is nice, the armrests are way better than the reviews lead me to believe, and the lifting mechanism is solid. I don't know if another chair in the same price point would've fixed the pain issue, but I definitely should've focused more on lumbar support and ergonomics first before making my final purchase decision. I think a foot rest might help in the meantime. You live, you learn.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Damn that chair looks awsome.
My current gaming chair is a black faux leather office chair my parents gave me like 5 years ago I think. It has survived longer than the two other chairs that could lean back as the legs on those two broke. But my current chairs padding is now really thin so I need pillows on it or I'll just be sat on the wood of the chair which is very uncomfortable. I don't love or hate it as it does the job.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I currently have a normal office chair that works but isn’t the most comfortable. This chair however, looks amazing and would be perfect to grind out the ultranightmare runs in Doom Eternal.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a cheap 'gaming chair' from Amazon, all of the adjustment levers have broken in one way or another. Can't go up and down anymore, arms don't fit under my desk so they're gone, and the back keeps detaching from the reclining lever so I end up flat on the floor once in a while. It's not terribly comfortable either... would really love to replace it with something of higher quality, lmao. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I’m stuck using a uncomfortable “gaming chair” (office chair) with a broke arm holder that’s made of busted up plastic and leather along with metal. Been using it for 8 years, it’s bad but it’s all I got. It’s not good but it’s okay. Really tough on my back though.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My 'Gaming' chair is pretty much an office chair my Father brought home one day (they were giving them out). Couldnt afford a proper gaming chair at the time so it would do- kept it since and it does its job well enough. Have a lil zebra pillow to make it a bit comfier and the cat loves to sleep on it :)

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently using an old office chair I got as a gift back in 2014 or so. Since then it's started to show serious wear & tear and I've been looking to get a new one soon. As a huge DOOM fan a chair like this one would be perfect!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge doom fan and collector of merchandise so I love this! I currently use an ikea chair which is pretty uncomfortable and I end up lying on my bed instead of sitting on it.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Recently I’ve been using a dining room chair since I’m in the process of moving. It’s not great but it’s only temporary. Just built a fairly expensive rig so I’d like to have a full set up eventually.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
That chair is a must for the upcoming DLC!
My "gaming chair" is my bed at the moment but it's pretty good and comfy but I do envy whoever wins this sick competition. Good luck to everyone else! Rip and tear!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
my current gaming chair is alright I guess, it’s red and pretty worn out because I’ve had it for so many years, I could really use a new one right about now... and a certain DOOM themed one would be very nice.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Good God I'm such a nerd for Doom stuff, my current chair I bought three years ago around Christmas. Just have a nice DXRacer chair in my favorite Black and green colors, having one of these thoug would be the raddest thing ever.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently just using a stool for my gaming chair. A majority of my funds that I saved up for gaming went into building my PC so having a chair like this would be amazing!!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My chair is just a normal office chair. Been having it for the bast 5 years and it looks like it's wearing down now. Would be wicked to have a chair designed after my favorite game of the year.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
That chair looks amazing, Best thing I could own

As of gaming chair situations, My current "gaming chair" is an old wooden chair with little to no lumbar support. It is super uncomfortable and just overall bad. I've had it for maybe 12 years and it has been through a lot of stuff

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I have the Epic black/gold, im happy a lot with it, because the appareance and quality, but i need the better one, the hero chair is my next target

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is actually just a basic metal back chair with a cushion for the seat. No armstands, no adjustments. Just a regular folding chair. This chair would be awesome though! Doom is one of my favorite franchises, so much so that the Doom Slayers markkas my first tattoo.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is an $80 Target office chair with as much cushion as a cinderblock so I have to sit on a folded up blanket, I use a pillow for back support, and the armrests are just two pieces of plastic, but I can only sit on it for about an hour before it becomes uncomfortable.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is literally just a wooden chair from my dining room table. I don't have money to afford a different or better type of chair and it hurts when you sit in my chair for a long period of time. Although it's not that great I deal with it because I don't really have a choice. But getting this chair would mean a lot to me and I would be so grateful. I love DOOM and I'm excited to see who wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS