Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently working with a Steelcase Leap, which I bought refurbished for a fraction of the cost of a new model from eBay. Since then I've realised this wasn't the smartest investment for me to make. The chair is great in terms of build quality, but the refurbishments (including a replacement of the foam with a super low-quality alternative), have made it quite uncomfortable over time. I learned one crucial lesson though - you either buy a chair new, or you better view the model before you take it off someone's hands.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Sadly, I’ve never had a gaming chair .. I’ve been using a small little couch that I practically sink into, most likely into another dimension. I’ve tried stacking pillows and blankets underneath and all around me in an attempt to be comfortable while playing games with friends and unfortunately it just doesn’t make the cut. I want to be able to sit comfortable and up high, rather than slumped and down low.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a six year old office chair that I've been using for a while now as I had bad luck with other chairs that I tried out recently. I've been wanting a chair that would have some style instead of the blandness of a basic office chair.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Got mine from Argos. It's ok... it's fine i guess.

Had it a month so far and it's already lost it's comfort and I've had to remove screws from the underneath (which are clearly stated to not be removed) so the armrests can be pushed back more to fit my body's natural shoulder to elbow position on a 90 degree angle.

I would have LOVED to buy from Noblechairs, they are highly recommended by all PC enthusiasts, but given how much i spent on the setup itself, i had to be tight on the chair budget.

Doom... what a series. I've owned and played all of them. Hands down my No. 1 all time favorite FPS!

And the chair? That's a piece of art right there.

10/10

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I do not use a gaming chair, I use a rather basic office supply store off-brand, and considering I work from home AND enjoy sitting in front of my computers, its definitely not the most comfortable chair in the world to be spending half my day in.

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Whats better that a gaming chair, a DOOM themed gaming chair.

My current chair its a classic OOOLD office chair it is my partner in more than a decade of gaming i love it but its pretty unconfortable this chair will be a great successor.

Wow the chair looks great. Really like a noble chair that royalties will sit on comfortably. See that arm rest,how beautifully designed. And that soft and comfortable cushion when you sit and lay your back on it,how refreshing and beautiful it would be while working on your PC without knowing the time and world,lost in the world of luxury and comfortable sensations without any worries and without any problems. Just lost in your work. And I would love to sit on that chair. And it is also in my favorite colors (Red and Black).
My current chair is a normal one and it is very uncomfortable to sit on it for hours.
But this chair would be great.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
That's high class and quality doom theme gaming chair.

my current gaming chair is office chair with back and head support plus both hand stand and wheel.

it's quite good consider the cheap price.

it has simple ergonomically design.

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is old ragged chair that I've been using it for more than 10 yrs? haha, I meant to change my chair for five years or so but all the other priorities came up and had to spend money on that. It would be awesome to win a chair from this giveaway! Thanks for the chance :)

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
my gaming chair is grey , I took it from an old workplace because they were gonna throw it out. not the most comfy but she gets the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS