Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming" chair is just a plain old office chair that is starting to lose it's false leather coating and is no longer tall enough for my desk thus inducing RSI in my wrist if using the computer for too long. It has zero support and due to this I tend to curl up on my chair rather than sitting up properly. My friend recently got a noble chair and it is so comfy! If I managed to win this chair I'd be super happy as it would help support me at my computer (Which I now use a lot more as I'm working from home) and the awesome Doom design will just be an extra on top of the awesomeness cake!

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
I spent way too much money for one of those fancy office chairs from a furniture store. The backrest cushion deflated after the first year so I've been stuffing pillows in there. Worked okay until the springs broke in the seat. Good times.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
I still need to try the new doom, but I certainly could use a new chair
My nephew's gaming chair at my place was an unfortunately a super discounted find at Good Will, it does the job, but he deserves better when we game.

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
I have one of these really cheap "Office-Chairs" for around 100$.
Still using it for around 8 years now but the cushion is already so flat.
My butt hurts after2 hours of gaming

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
My current chair? Its been in my family for years. A very old office chair that has been reupholstered many times. Its worn cloth is comfy enough for me to sit in it for hours upon hours playing through games. It reclines to the point of no return and at that point I quickly spring back up. Sometimes I'll prop my feet up on a nearby box and scroll through my phone. That is my chair. I love it dearly.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair makes more noise than most of the demons in Doom. As one could guess, I basically hate it. Pops, groans, squeaks, and wobbles. Basically, it's impossible to sit quietly, or comfortably as the cushion lost it's fluff and now it feels like I sit on plywood. Zero lower back support and zero arm rests definitely doesn't help any. Joyous times! Ugh...

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
Currently my throne is a staples mesh task chair I got from a friend. I definitely don't hate it its pretty comfy but the headrest sits at my shoulders since I'm a pretty big dude. It can get pretty painful after a good 10 hour session lol. This chair looks so sweet though! Big fan of the new doom titles the anesthetic is amazing.

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming chair" is this janky old couch with trash tier lower back support and cripples me daily. (Its actually not THAT bad but its not great.) I am about to get my first place so I won't have much money left over for a new gaming chair so a DOOM chair would be unreal. My back (which may as well be that of an 80 year old mans) will thank you lol :)

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
I bought a random chair off amazon because I needed something more comfortable than a folding chair and I didn't want to wait until I had the cash for something high end, and boy was that a mistake! Instead of waiting a few weeks, I ended up with something that was almost as much a pain to build as it is a pain to sit in!

Aug 28, 2020
Visit site
(So embarrassing) Our family are using a set of bedside chest of draws to sit on top of in the bedroom to play because our old chairs height adjuster broke so when you weren't expecting it the chairs height would suddenly drop and you ended up sitting really low down. Even though we knew it was broke it got us everytime and everyone got fed up of the shocked screaming when it happened so we started sitting on the draws ! :oops:

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
Love that chair ❤️

My actual chair it’s an used office chair that my dad used for years on his work. Not ergonomic, it’s a pain sitting there but it’s all I have.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Man that's one hell of a chair I'd like to get.

Current chair is an old office chair that is half a decade old, I get occasional cramps if I forget to put my feet on the foot stool. Somehow still the best chair to sit for long periods in the house.

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a cheap folding kitchen chair from Walmart. Cost me like fifteen bucks, and is too low for my desk, even with some pillows on it. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is like 7 years old, flat with no cushioning, torn apart, and absolutely killing my back. This would be a dream, this chair is sick!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would love a Doom Chair since my current chair is more of a "chair of doom". My current chair's cushion is hard and flat, so I had to buy an additional cushion for it to reduce pain. My chair is also lopsided and slanted to the side. It also squeaks are creaks as I move around. I would definitely love to show my Doom Chair off while playing Doom games! That would make me the envy of those that stream Doom on Twitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS