Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is from IKEA - that serves its purpose. It's just comfortable enough for a good stretch, but not too comfortable that I'll never want to get up. It would be nice to have a chair that's comfortable enough to last as long until my legs falls asleep so much that I don't even notice.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a rubbish old office chair with no padding left on the seat and no armrests! Need a new one because of all the hours spent working from home.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is this weird Amazon chair that has been pretty uncomfortable for a while, I planned on getting a new one, but hopefully I won't have to :)

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current chair has no arm rests! It's comfortable enough to sit in for an hour or 2 before needing to move around.
I'm really liking the red accents the Doom chair, not overbearing like some other "gaming" chairs.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a thrift store find. Nothing special but nothing too bad. It's definitely seen better days but it gets the job done. However, now that I'm working from home I have a problem with it. If I'm gaming I'm OK but during the work day my back is miserable. I think it might have something to do with what I'm doing while I'm in it.

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
My chair is rated for 6-8 hours of use, but I still have to use a pillow because it's not ergonomic enough for my back. I've also lost the screws, but luckily enough my brother is a Toyota fanatic so he had a bunch of extra car screws that fit. It works well enough, but it would be good to upgrade before my chair starts driving away!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I have a Drift Chair I find it good ergonomically but some parts like levers and arms rest don't have that much quality and I had to get a new spring for the lever that functions for the chairs inclination and the arms rest are getting damaged after 2 years

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a 13 year old POS Staples office supply chair that's being held together with duct tape, rubber bands and chewing gum. Well to be honest I didn't really use chewing gum.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I have a cheap gaming chair I bought recently (mostly to give my previous office chair to my brother which was a really bad one) and it is kinda fine, I would like to be able to adjust the armrest which I can't and I have a my feet over a toolbox because my desk is too high, but that is a problem of my desk.
Doom chair looks cool though and it even goes well with my Red/Black PC, hope to win this!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
If you're looking for about as much comfort as a Cacodemon's mouth, look no further than the stool im currently using. Its has a very weathered finish, given that it appears to have been left outside since the cold war. It possesses the ergonomics of a church pew as it rips and tears youre pelvis to dust, but It's served well given its as old as John Romero himself.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a decade-old ikea chair. It's surprisingly comfortable considering its age and its price tag, but on those long gaming days my back does remind me that i'm not 15 anymore.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is an off brand office chair made to look like a gaming chair that I was forced to get because my wife would not let me get an actual gaming chair. It lists to one side and no matter how much WD-40 is applied it squeaks with any movement. The designer forgot to add the prefix on nomics, ergo there is no ergonomics on my chair.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
I'm using a basic bunch'o'bucks chair. It does the job, though it creaks a lot and probably isn't made for burly guys like me. Very comfortable however, and sleek design !

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello Everyone! :)
Want to know about my gaming chair? I will tell you something, it does not exist, i'm playing, watching movies and working on a simple kitchen chair. Yeah that is whatt it is, four legs a simple straight seat, ah and it is wood. :D Thanks for asking! Would be lovely to win gamin one :)

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Well when I moved here my neighbor was kind enough to give me an old office chair as i didn't have anything to sit on. It has served me well over the years. I have learned to only sit on one site as it is slanting by about 20 degrees to the left and bolster that side with a pillow. God I would love a new chair and this doom chair looks amazing, here's to hoping the gods shine favorably my way just this once :)

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My chair is the same office chair in my office for the past 17 years. Arm cushions have evaporated. Plastic caps that cover screws pop off daily as a reminder it is time to grab the allen wrench. But yet the chair remains as a reminder of the thousands of hours spent playing games, all the way back to the Janes EA flight simulators.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I have currently using a simple office chair. A few weeks ago i bought a pillow under by buttocks, so it's a little bit comfortable now :). I uise this chair for 3 years. I'm not hate it, but I should really happy with this new gaming chair :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My "gaming" chair is a small green-ish chair that's hard on the back. It has been pass done from my brother yaers ago and comme driectly frome the uear 2000... but hey! it does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS