Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My chair is a leatherbound gaming chair with a cushion setup for both my neck and lower back for lumbar support. It is black with parts of it coloured white. It is very comfortable for when I have to spend hours typing my thesis or playing a game like factorio. :)

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
Holy wow.. I just have an average old computer chair that's killing my neck and back.. This gaming chair would help me in work or play. Just beautiful!! I love first person shooters, and Doom on my ancient pc, is what got me HOOKED!!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
When I'm not jumping out of my skin in a panic from DOOM's continuous onslaught of twisted and tortured demons in Nightmare mode bringing a weird mixture of fright with anger, I'm usually chilling on a couple cushions or a couch.

Just got a new monitor, no desk so im using a knee height table. However, hoping to upgrade soon to a real setup. The chair would help out immensely so here's to hoping it works out!

Cheers,
Jake

I replaced an old office chair with a gaming one. I wish I'd had the money to buy something more decent like a Noble chair as although mine is a lot better than my old one it's pretty badly made. So bad that the screw holes for one of the arms didn't match up so I couldn't use them.

I looked into returning it but was quoted two months for a replacement because none was in stock and it would have to come from china.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
my current gamer chair is a plastic bench. I have had for years, this chair with the Doom design would be a good gift for my brother who is a fan

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a hand me down from a previous office job. Its looking a bit sad now so an awesome DOOM replacement would bring a bit of life back to the gaming corner!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Im currently using a really old DX racer Chair. It was great in its prime. got a lot of use but now all of the leather has been worn off and the lumbar pillows have been slowly destroyed over time :( i just finished DOOM eternal and this would be amazing to have!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one reclined. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, Its tapestry blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, It chose the path of perpetual comfort. In its ravenous hatred it found no peace; and with adjustable arms, it scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged it. it wore the headrest of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bile of its sword named it... the Doom Chair.

So i currently have the a rough old off brand orange and black gaming chair that has all the pleather pealing off and it leans always to the right.

May 21, 2020
Visit site
Im just using a monoblock chair and I feel like its been my gaming companion for more than 10 years and I really wanted to own a gaming chair - a Noblechairs brand to be specific specially the Mercedes Benz AMG edition. Noblechairs was not available in my country so the only chance I got is to join a giveaway like this and im going to join every Noblechairs giveaway to finally own one.

Thanks again PC Gamer for hosting another great event and more POWER!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
What a dream!

my chair is a GTforce I don’t think it’s anything special just a decent gaming chair when i first got it but sadly not long after the arm rests started to go Flimsy and don’t hold in place cause the bolt were not as good along with that the back rest is not as good either as it falls and just doesn’t hold which is a must for me due to a motorbike accident unfortunately but it has served me well.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is starting to break, can not longer lean back and if I move the chair too much I loose a wheel and on top of all of this the padding is wearing thin.... ouch

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
For my mini gamer and i...well we get to play our hours seated on relatively hard dinner table chair. Although it serves its purpose, it lacks oomph and mostly cushioning needed for hours of PVP goodness... Unlike that eyecatching, bum supporting, awesomeness of a gaming chair you guys are giving away... we could totally use that to keep us stomping in PVP harder and stronger...awwe yaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
Tell us about your current gaming chair. Do you love it? Do you hate it? Is it ergonomically designed or do you sit on a stack of phone books propped against a wall?

I only have a normal office chair ,it works but its 7 years old and my cat ruined the back whit its nails,so i would love an upgrade(i promise to keep the cat away from it!!!)

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is an offbrand gaming chair I got off Amazon because it had a butt massage thing in it LOL

Needless to say, it serves its purpose, but it's just not capable of anything else like leaning back, recline etc. Plus it's hard on my tush lol

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm working from home and currently have the chair from my workplace. Its an unwelcome reminder of work sat in my bedroom. Its also around 20 years old and leaking bits of its stuffing - but its better than the old 30 yr + dining chair I usually sit on for my gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS