Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I was the ergonomic instructor for my office prior to getting work at home. My gaming and home office chair? Decidedly non-ergonomic. A $100 Amazon "gaming chair", it isn't an utterly terrible chair, despite the fact that it DOESN'T RECLINE AT ALL. Oh, and within a few months, the cushion began to die. It's definitely not worth skimping on a chair again, with the amount of time I spend in one.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
Well about the chair I own, it's not some stack of books but could as well be because it's as uncomfortable as that, it's a fully plastic chair that doesn't even reach my desk so I have to stack pillows on top of it just to reach the table and to make it seatable at least, so yeah I would definetly appreciate winning this giveaway

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
i currently dont have a gaming chair, im using a poor plastic chair. i was looking to get an upgrade and saw the DOOM chair and thought it would be perfect as my setup is DOOM themed and it fits my love for the franchise, then i saw the price and i couldnt afford it. i would love to get one

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I had an old office chair I bought at a local university auction. I was leaning back in it and the back broke clean off, so it's a rolling stool now. I have a second old office chair I bought at the local university auction that isn't quite as comfortable on the back as the old chair, but it still has it's back so....

Both chairs were once ergonomic, but are so old or broken that can't honestly be argued to be true anymore, and I could really use a better WFH chair.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current chair actually came with the desk my family bought for me during my highschool days. It's not really ergonomically designed, nor is it intended to sit in for long hours. It's just for aesthetic preferences without any back support. And since I'm a geek, I spend far too much time sitting in it and have developed atrocious back posture as a result. Which is my fault, really. Shouldn't be slouching the way I do. I look like that meme guy, sitting tilted at an angle.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My normal chair I use is a normal dining chair for gaming and as it is not ergonomic and gets very uncomfortable when in use for a long time.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
The chair I sit on is smaller than what I thought when I first got it and my main problem with it dust and other food particles always get stuck between the arms and rot so I have to clean it monthly which sucks because it is heavy and the cushions are clipped.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
My chair is losing this battle from the very start - it doesn't have sweet hellish pentagram on it. Shame, I may need to try and paint it myself and knowing my "artistic" skills, that means I will end up with a horrible mess and with chair that wished it never existed in the first place.

On the other hand, THAT chair seems like something that would instantly grant me unlimited FPS and with it I could crash 6K MMR in SC2 by just launching the game.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a dining room table chair. Is wood and while I’m sure it properly simulates the discomfort of being in hell, I’d rather not have the full back pain immersive experience while slaying demons. Thanks for putting this giveaway together!

Reactions: RustyLinks
Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
Well I normally use an ergonomic office chair that I acquired (<ahem> nicked <ahem>) from my wife after she had surgery to fix her disability (back related) and started her own shop. But right now I'm away from home for a while and using the most square wooden thing with not-even-close to convincing fake leather and it's sweaty and uncomfortable. Won't stop me gaming though! 😀

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
My chair/ The (demons) cats
I don't have a gaming chair. My current one has lots of holes due to my cats. I usually use a pillow when my back hurts, because i have a problem on the disc of my low back and thoracic area. Can't say i love it since is what i have lol.
Thanks for the giveaway!!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I got my chair when the company I was working for bought a new office with new furniture and threw away the old stuff (my chair!)

This chair is at least 10+ years old and even though it's still going, it's not the most comfortable thing in the world.

I keep putting off buying new things because"if it ain't broke, don't fix it"!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
my chair is a wooden stepstool from the basement. I’ve played DOOM on it and it makes my back hurt but it’s fine because DOOM is so much fun. This new DOOM chair would be a nice change of pace for me and it would allow me to play a lot more DOOM.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
my current gaming chair is an akracing chair that is supposed to be ergonomic. all i know is when putting it together one of the sockets was very hard to screw into and shortly after it broke so my chairs got a permanent lean in the back right.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a "gaming chair", but my current chair is a hand-me-down office chair covered in cracking pleather. Can't afford a real gaming chair on a zookeeper's salary, lol.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I currently have a half-broken floor model gaming chair I picked up at a big discount. My first gaming chair, but if it's this nice when it's broken, I can only imagine a new one would feel lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS