Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
It's a bit old hat now, and I don't even play anymore but I'll have to say World of Warcraft. I've spent more time in that game than any other, and made some great friends along the way. Some very memorable times and no other games has compared really. It's a pity I don't play now but I'm at a different stage in my life so gaming is more casual, only an hour or two a night at best ...plus I really need a new gaming chair ;)

Reactions: Lutfij
Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
All time favourite has to be Elite Dangerous. Great game. Played the original Elite to death on the Commodore 64 back in 1984. Even the 10 minute load time for the old casette drive didnt matter back then.

Reactions: RustyLinks
Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
Weirdly I’d have to say Gorillas that really simple banana throwing game where you tried to kill your opponent with exploding bananas. Simple yet really good

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
Mine has to be DOOM (2016) it’s probably the best FPS game I’ve ever played, hopefully Eternal will take this spot of mine when it launches. Good luck everyone!

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
My favorite would have to be The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It was nice to have changes to the combat and weapon systems from previous entries. I love the added Dark Souls feel.

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
All time favorite? That's pretty tough! It's probably not my favorite but I think I have the most play time in Oblivion, that game lasted me years and for some reason I still have the itch to play it rather than Skyrim.

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
I have by far the most hours in Skyrim as a single game and Total War as a series, but my all time favorite would probaby have to be xcom. 2012 first, then xcom 2, OG, Apoc, and TFTD last.

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
There are so many but...

I will go with Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - but only when you play with headphones. A great game, such a rarity to play as a Celt, and the depiction of psychosis was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts